• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes! Which girls are YOU voting into round 3?!

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member
I'm at number 29 in the Miss Freeones category and 13 in the OCSM category. Thank you for everyone who has voted for me.

Please continue voting for me...your queen of hearts.

190.jpg

It is Day 4 of Voting in Round 2, we are steadily approaching the half-way point of the Round.

Considering that quite a few lovely Babes of the Mob are in the race, all my votes today have gone to Mobpettes who are outside (at the time of voting) of the Top-15 Qualifying Spots.

Miss FreeOnes 2013:
Briana Lee - always active on the Board, and so close to the Top-15, gotta try and shove it in her... uhm, I mean shove her in it - the Final Round that is.
Danielle FTV - somehow I'm starting to have a feeling that we won't be getting to help Danielle to make that first gangbang scene happen, though hope is known to die last, I keep on pushing.

Best Euro Babe:
Situation with the Babes I'm following is stable, on to the next category I usually vote for.

Best Adult Model:
Holly Rydem - I've been supporting [NOBABE]dirty little Holly[/NOBABE] since last years contest when she was a newcummer. Will she make it into Round 3 this year? It looks difficult.
Bella Bellini - I've come to appreciate her a lot over the first round. Great interraction, and yes it seems I can't help myself but mention her lovely new features - the iBoobs every time I mention that I've voted for her.

Best Newcomer:
Situation of Mobpettes Jaana Ruutu and Lane Sisters is stable for now, only one vote left for the Day.

Best OCSM
Spexy Ashleigh - another Mob Babe who usually during the year seems very popular on the Boards, and had slipped out of the Top-15 when I voted. She's now back in, but fellow Mobpette Lolita Borgia is now on the hot-seat... This is one heck of a tight Category folks.

:pimpdaddy

- Taylor Stevens (Freeones, Cam Girl, Adult Model, OCSM)

- Mandy Flores (Freeones)

Is it me or is the Voting page crashing a lot around midnight? It's been taking a while for the pages to load as of late...

Is it me or is the Voting page crashing a lot around midnight? It's been taking a while for the pages to load as of late...

It was giving me issues too.

Oh, and votes:
Jaana Ruutu (Best Newcomer, Best Cam Girl)
Harley Spencer (Miss FreeOnes, Best OCSM)
Miss Hybrid (Best Euro Babe)

R

RogueAlan

End of the week votes...
Mandy Flores x2... c'mon, gang, she's aboard nearly every day, let's get this young lady in the running for Miss FO as well as OCSM!
Vanilla DeVille, a perennial favorite, and wonderful lady, she deserves our support
Harley Specter, has put up with we perverts admirably and come back for more, thanks, Harley!
GiseleXO always brings a smile and plays with us, glad to see she's killing it in adult model.

Miss Hybrid, I'll be back to box stuffing shortly, and am thrilled to see you're top 3 for Miss FO...

Petra, et al, thanks again, BobJustBob, hope it was a great weekend, Antonio and the Mob, give my girl Mandy A look!

Pax, RA