• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes is Over! Round 3 Begins! See the Winners of Round 2 Here!

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
Congratulations to the winners and all the ladies who have made it to the final round. :clap: :)

My votes for today are

Miss Freeones Miss Hybrid

Best OCSM Mandy Flores

Best Adult Model Andi Land Lolita Borgia

Best Cam Girl Briana Lee Maggie Green

Most Underrated Harley Spencer

Thanks Babe!! XOXO

Briana Lee

A huge thank you to everyone that has been voting for me in the contest. To win the 2nd round is totally amazing to me and I'm totally overwhelmed by the support you guys have shown me. I love all you guys soooooo much!!!! :drawheart::drawheart: :iloveyou::iloveyou: :heart::heart:

Now comes the most difficult part of the contest, the Final Round. Another 7 days of crazy voting ahead and not knowing if you're at the top of the bottom of the pile. All you can do is hope that you're gonna be in that top 3. I guess we will find out soon enough. Anyway enough of me talking let's get to the sexy pics...... ;)

Thanks again guys. :kiss:

ByJOtQBCMAA7JGZ.jpg

15.jpg

9.jpg

15.jpg

SabrinaDeep

This third round is going to be like PMSing...

One moment you're nervous and wrecked

DSCF2379.JPG

A moment later you feel confident again

DSCF2471.JPG

The important thing is that no matter how you feel and what happens, in the end there is always pie

DSCF2497.JPG

CharleeChase

Awwww seeteufel1 .... that was awesome - thank you!!!!
Charlee
XOXO

Charlee Chase is the best, I would like to vote in all categories for her!!(Except nexcomer, err!!)

Thank you so much for allowing me to make the cut! Your vote is very much appreciated!!!
Charlee
XOXO

It was hard to cut the voting list down to 7 but here are my votes for today.
Miss FreeOnes Miss Hybrid
Best Cam Girl Maggie Green
Best Adult Model Masuimi Max
Best OCSM Mandy Flores and Sabrina Deep
Best MILF Charlee Chase
Most Underrated Harley Spencer

And after I voted I saw that Sabrina Deep wants us to vote for her in the BEst Cam Girl category so I will need to make a change from now on.

Thank you so much Juno !!!
Charlee
XOXO

Voting for Charlee from now on Daily, one of my Favs
cha008002007743005.jpg

We're getting so close to the finish line! Thank you so much for voting for me!
Charlee
XOXO

Keep voting Woohoo !

Miss Freeones: Miss Hybrid
Adult Model: Kaylee Rayne Lolita Borgia
Newcomer: Ariana Marie
Cam Girl: Briana Lee
OCSM: Mandy Flores
MILF: Charlee Chase

Let's do it ! :D

CharleeChase

Sorry I've been a bit MIA today ... I had my live camshow from 12-1pm then went straight to sending out FREE videos for votes with screencaps and email address per my blog ... took a break to go watch MAZE RUNNER (which was pretty good) and just sent out a bunch more vids!!

But I didn't forget you!!

sisterknowsbest1.gif

spagasmfull.gif

fuckmyboobs.gif

Charlee Chase
XOXO

PS: If you've voted for me and want a FREE video (a new one every day that you vote for me) ... please DM me your email addy with a screenshot of your vote!!

Lolita_Borgia

Congrats to all the sexy winners of Round 2 - well done ladies!!! :bounce:

Spank you for all your support guys & gals - Ive made it through to Round 3 in my favourite category so BIG *kisses* to you all XXX
:loveeyes::lips::lips:

Lets keep it up for the next 7 days! We can do this!

Loli, stick your arse in the air.

BegForAVote009.jpg

As you command Miss Hybrid - I would never dream of being dis-obedient *hehe*. I totally luv that drawing!!! xXx :dominatrix:

Wow! First off congrats to all of the lovely ladies who won Round 2!! All very well deserving! Second, THANK YOU for getting me to Round 3!! I still can't believe it. To say that I am grateful and humbled by all of the voting and support would truly be an understatement! Round 3 is the toughest and to anyone who continues to stuff my tight box, it means the world to me!! Here are some pics to kick off the week, Happy Monday!

:iloveyou::coolthumb::stripper2:

View attachment 390240

Another gorgeous reason why you have my support!! :yesyes:

Lots of luck to Andi in this final round of Best Adult Model voting.

'
Now that's beautiful - Andi is a beautiful person as well!!! :shy:

Final round voting is in for today.

Good luck to all the ladies that have made it this far - but my vote for Miss FO is taken!

View attachment 390259

Sexy pic you posted - nice choice. Miss Hybrid has my vote everyday in the Miss FreeOnes category - the force will be with Miss!!! :bowdown::stripper2:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! To all who stuck by me throughout the first two rounds and got me to round 3, and for those who are continuing to vote into this last round! Congrats to all other girls who made it and good luck.

011.jpg

With pictures like this I dare say you wont need much luck *hehe* ;)

Thank youuu to everyone who keeps voting for me!
If I somehow manage to win I'll do a free show on MyFreeCams since they are the super platinum monster sponsor :p
All my votes are still going to my fellow OCSM ladies! Good luck to everyone <3

View attachment 390325

XOXO
- Ari Dee

Pretty HOT competition between both you & Harley - cant wait to see you seductresses do a shoot together! :)

A huge thank you to everyone that has been voting for me in the contest. To win the 2nd round is totally amazing to me and I'm totally overwhelmed by the support you guys have shown me. I love all you guys soooooo much!!!! :drawheart::drawheart: :iloveyou::iloveyou: :heart::heart:

Now comes the most difficult part of the contest, the Final Round. Another 7 days of crazy voting ahead and not knowing if you're at the top of the bottom of the pile. All you can do is hope that you're gonna be in that top 3. I guess we will find out soon enough. Anyway enough of me talking let's get to the sexy pics...... ;)

Thanks again guys. :kiss:

ByJOtQBCMAA7JGZ.jpg

Woah! That soooo HOT .... :boobsqueez::explosion:

Been busy shooting some new naughty pics & fetish clips for my website & clip stores but here's a few special ones I did just for you guys!!! :bateyes:

Spank you sooooo much for all your VOTES - excuse me while I explore more fun with my new rose ceramic butt plug *hehe* xXx
:D :wink:

Mandy Flores

For the sake of space I consolidated a bunch of these quotes and just responded at the end with a couple in the middle :)

Just casted my first votes for round 3

Round 3, Day 1

Best OCSM : Mandy Flores

My first votes of Round 3
Mandy Flores

Congrats to all the girls for their wins in Round 2. My votes for today: OCSM - Mandy Flores

let's get Andi Land back on top! i've been lying to my friends about my hot canadian girlfriend winning the contest this year for adult model! they almost believe me.

i also owe Miss Hybrid the crown do to an unfortunate turkey accident. make it happen. i'm a really shitty slave.
For Andi and the Miss....yes lets do it!!

My first voites of round 1.OCSM: Mandy Flores

My first voites of round 3OCSM: Mandy Flores

Hey Petra, is your system counting BACKWARDS , ....??? Because while finished round 2 we had EXACTLY 310865 votes in total on the counter, right now it is at 310544 , I want you to CORRECT this .. !!
Saschaxx I fucking love your hard assed Eastern European matter of fact way of saying shit!! LOL No fucking around the bush here! XOXOX

First and foremost, congrats to all the winners of Round 2!! :partysml:
Participating in the contest has always been fun, and this year is no different! Looking forward to seeing this thread fill up with all kinds of eye candy for the voters.... :drool2:
Getting my box primed for more vote stuffing....
AndiLand_FO_IMG_9143.jpg
I can't remember ever wanting to tongue someones ass this much before! :) Good luck and you have my vote until the end!

3rd round is finally here and today I voted for:Miss Freeones Miss HybridBest OCSM Mandy Flores

Best OCSM Mandy Flores and Sabrina Deep
And after I voted I saw that Sabrina Deep wants us to vote for her in the BEst Cam Girl category so I will need to make a change from now on.

Lots of luck to Andi in this final round of Best Adult Model voting.

This is super bad ass!! She'a a true "Model" and really deserves this again!

Congratulations to the winners and all the ladies who have made it to the final round. :clap: :)
My votes for today are
Miss Freeones Miss Hybrid
Best OCSM Mandy Flores
Todays Votes...OCSM = Mandy Flores

I'll keep voting for the people I have been all along. In the final round they will all be OCSMs that are big contributors here. It won’t even the entire reason I vote for them as most of them I feel probably really deserve to win the category. It'll either be enough or it won't, but I do my best to make the votes count.

Thanks to everyone one of you quoted above, you are really appreciated by all of us I'm sure, and I should note, there are so many of you board members that really add to this forum with your contributions, your cheerleading us on, the affection and gratitude you show day in and day out, the respect so many of you give when in reality we live in a world where most of us would be considered second class citizens and whores, shunned from our churches, families, jobs, community functions, even our BANKS!! Many of you defend us and show us love through your efforts, and I should also point out that MANY of you support us with your dollars as well, allowing us to continue doing what we do. I was going to start a list of names but realized there are just too many of you that fall into this that I couldn't get you all in and risk missing someone...... but those of you who know me have most certainly been told how much you are appreciated. This has been a great contest this year and I really am flattered by the support I have been given by so many of you and other OCSM's Kisses!!
20121005160333_photo_l5.jpg

20120228105132_photo_l7.jpg

20130314035914_photo_l.jpg

20140821082326_photo_l5.jpg

Back to voting as soon as the next round opens up!

Miss FreeOnes 2014: Miss Hybrid
Best Cam Girl: Maggie Green
Best Adult Model: Kaylee Rayne
Best Newcomer: August Ames
Best OCSM: Mandy Flores
Best MILF: Charlee Chase
Most Underrated: Monica MILF

My final 7 votes.

Miss FOs:Miss Hybrid
Best Cam: Briana Lee
Best OCSM: Mandy Flores
Best Adult M: Kaylee Rayne