• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Roseanne Barr: Behead Bankers...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I bet she likes cupcakes, though.:stir:

Looks like she is going in an all natural direction.

She might eat some sweets still.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I agree with her........as long as we can also behead people who intentionally mock or desecrate the national anthem

And God Bless Tom Arnold, if anyone with no discernible talent deserved to be rich and famous it was him, god knows he paid the price.

"good morning sweetheart, you were incredible last night " :pukey:
tom-arnold-tattoo-3.jpg

Jon S.

Banned
I doubt she likes fat, racist cupcakes.

:2 cents:
Lies! :nono:

:tongue:
I have to agree with the worm on this one.....he's probably not actually a cupcake. :D

Whoa, whoa, whoa. :facepalm: Time out.

Roseanne Barr has a FO babe page, but soccer babe Alex Morgan doesn't?

Really? She's fucking hot.
You think that's bad? Ellen Corby, the woman who played the Grandmother on "The Waltons" has a FreeOnes page too. Grandma Walton might have been many things.....but a hot babe wasn't one of them.

Now, before I say whether of not I support Roseanne Barr's statement, there is one piece of information that I need in which to make an informed decision:

worm......are you a banker? ;)

You see, my lib friends (any? :dunno:), this is what we find scary about you all that this would be considered an average liberal, especially if none of you actually come out and publicly disagree with her.

Now, I do agree that ANYONE who is guilty of fraud must be punished. I mean not every banker is a Barney Madoff. Heck, I'm even considering going back to college and finish my degree in economics or change it to finance to become a banker myself, and be an example of honesty for other bankers, but if this is the attitude people have for that, why should I go for it?

I mean, "first they came for the bankers...." will really hit home this time around.

I would love to see Roseanne Barred from ever opening her trap again when it comes to politics.

She's probably the only person I can think of who's looks would be dramatically improved if she lost her head.

Not saying beheading...

Just sayin'

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Who the fuck gave her 80 million? I want 80 million someone give me 80 million!

Some call it earning it.

:dunno: Be funny at something.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Easy to preach revolution on a full stomach.

Hers is quite full. :1orglaugh

You see, my lib friends (any? :dunno:), this is what we find scary about you all that this would be considered an average liberal, especially if none of you actually come out and publicly disagree with her.

Now, I do agree that ANYONE who is guilty of fraud must be punished. I mean not every banker is a Barney Madoff. Heck, I'm even considering going back to college and finish my degree in economics or change it to finance to become a banker myself, and be an example of honesty for other bankers, but if this is the attitude people have for that, why should I go for it?

I mean, "first they came for the bankers...." will really hit home this time around.

Yes.

I would love to see Roseanne Barred from ever opening her trap again when it comes to politics.

She's probably the only person I can think of who's looks would be dramatically improved if she lost her head.

Not saying beheading...

Just sayin'

She should shut up and so should the rest of Hollywood.

Well, they didn't actually give it to her.

They should have given Tom Arnold something. I mean look at what he did...:shocked:

Roseanne has actually said she does not like sex.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

I worked as an intern for a commercial bank during college, worked for and then owned a mortgage company after college and then went to work for a mortgage bank after we sold the mortgage company to a larger concern. And though I wish you the best of luck if you go into banking, don't think that you're going to change the "mission statement" of a bank or any other large organization. That's naive. As an entry level banker, you will do as you're told. Outside of something illegal, if you're told to push certain types of mortgages or products, you will either do it... or they will fire you. That's how it works. If you're a "producer", you will rise through the ranks, get nice bonuses & perks and maybe a corner office. But if you want to be the guy who wears a white hat and protects the widows and orphans (neglecting profits), you will fast become an honest... ex-banker.

Interesting take. And yes, you have a point there. Rose@nne Barr, IMO, is just an aged, "non-value added" member of society now. A "good" banker can finance a house or apartment building, help you buy a car, help you keep a business afloat or maybe expand. On her best day, Roseanne can't do any of those things. She had her day in the sun/15 minutes of fame MANY years ago, playing a vulgar, trashy character on a low brow TV show. Now she's using populist rage against bankers to gain some attention for herself.

Roseanne's equivalent on the right would probably be Victoria Jackson (who?!). She played various "dumb blonde" characters on Saturday Night Live back in the 80's or 90's. She was on Fox Business News awhile back and claimed that if Obama raised taxes, it wouldn't be worth it for her to take high paying acting jobs. Really? :1orglaugh I'm pretty sure that the (real) reason she won't be taking any high paying acting jobs is because no one has, or will, offer her one. She's a female version of Joe the Plumber: people who haven't performed to date, but claim that unless circumstances are in their favor, they won't. :surprise: Vicky is apparently calling herself a "TEA Party activist" these days and I guess she may be selling t-shirts (or blowjobs) to the rubes, and that's a good money making opportunity for her. :dunno:

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I think a lot of people are thinking the same thing. A lot... and I mean a lot of blame is levied at the feet of the banking institutions. And justly so.
People are getting fed up with the shit they caused and continue to propagate.

I think a lot of people are thinking the same thing. A lot... and I mean a lot of blame is levied at the feet of the banking institutions. And justly so.
People are getting fed up with the shit they caused and continue to propagate.

True, and guess who pays our politicians to protect their interests? You got it!

That said, her comments are part of the problem and not the solution... and personally, I find her revolting and hateful. :2 cents:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Actress, comedienne and now author Roseanne Barr shares her solution for dealing with the rich and how the banks could repay the money the U.S. government bailed them out with in 2008.

Operative word in bold. Roseanne would be flattered that someone like Willie would actually take her comments seriously. I certainly don't. Why anyone would care what she says is beyond me. She makes her living by being outrageous....why does this surprise anyone? :dunno::rolleyes:

Operative word in bold. Roseanne would be flattered that someone like Willie would actually take her comments seriously. I certainly don't. Why anyone would care what she says is beyond me. She makes her living by being outrageous....why does this surprise anyone? :dunno::rolleyes:

You still wank to her playboy photos, don't you?

C'mon. Be honest now.

(You're entirely right, by the way.)