• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rosalia Verne

Hi all. i can´t wait to see more of her...mayby we collect some money and book a photoshoot;-)?!? it can´t be real, that she doesn´t make shootings for such a long time. she´s also getting older like all of us...and then....:-(!!! don´t want to think about that. if you read it rosalia, please: tell us how long we have to wait!!!! greetings

What´s wrong with busty.pl?!?!? Every week a new shoot from ms. roono...but no rosalia:-(?!?! WE WANT TO SEE MORE OF HER!!!!!! can anyone imagine what´s the problem?!
Rosalia..if you read this....please answer..or add me to msn or yahoo messenger mayby;-)!!!

I try to send e-mails at address rosalia@busty.pl to have news on her but this does not work. Somebody would have more information. it would really be damage that this girl does not make photograph anymore...

She's very sexy, and I wish she would do more, however if this is all we have at least we will have gotten to experience her.

They probably try to sell out all their stuff of the far less attractive Nelli Roono before giving us what we *really* want: Rosalia Verne.

But yea, maybe wishful thinking as well. Might as well have changed her mind and won't pose (half-)nude in front of the camera ever again.
Who knows, but the last update of her was in July. Even for busty.pl that would be quite slow for a tease...

Is that possible..a girl like rosalia..and only a few shoots:-(...anyone MUST know more about her. PLEASE: Rosalia..if you read that...give us a sign!!!