• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rosa Parks

Philbert

Banned
With that remarkably ignorant line of thinking, one would also be lead to believe that the Zimmerman verdict means it is OK for white people to shoot black kids.

Actually, if you check out the situation in the Black communities across the planet, it is. Just it's the Black folks doing the killing...lots of killings.

Your original comment is true, of course, but minorities have fostered the persecution myth for so long, white and Asians know that if there is a home invasion or breakin the minority doing it is very likely to shoot the homeowner; lethal force is not considered out of line in the situation.

Philbert

Banned
In my view that woman was brave, but the point is that when the U.S government awarde her they gave the signal that breaking the law is a ok-thing.

Realizing that this fool is disregarding Ghandi, Thoreau, King, every civilly disobedient social activist ever to refuse to obey an unjust law, the funny "arguing with a retard" sayings and funny pics are now relevant here...please insert any at will.
It actually is an OK thing in a free society...

Mayhem

Banned
Not one of you has jumped on the fact that assari has made repeated use of the term "US government". Which means that all of you should......well, there's people here that I want to remain polite and personable to, so I'll let you finish the sentence.

/end thread.