• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Romney and Ryan will reinstate slavery.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
meesterperfect is a fucking idiot.

stimulus.jpg

You spend a lot of time "informing" people of why they shouldn't vote for Romney, but I have yet to see you actually postulate an argument as to why people should vote for Obama. "Anybody but Romney" seems to be your platform, and if I recall correctly, weren't you a touch dismissive of the "Anybody but Obama" platform, deriding it for lacking thought and substance? What's the functional difference in the two arguments, aside from switching the name from Obama to Romney, in that line of thinking? Do tell: Why should people vote for Obama?

Mayhem

Banned
You spend a lot of time "informing" people of why they shouldn't vote for Romney, but I have yet to see you actually postulate an argument as to why people should vote for Obama. "Anybody but Romney" seems to be your platform, and if I recall correctly, weren't you a touch dismissive of the "Anybody but Obama" platform, deriding it for lacking thought and substance? What's the functional difference in the two arguments, aside from switching the name from Obama to Romney, in that line of thinking? Do tell: Why should people vote for Obama?

I know you're asking this of xfire, but I'll answer for my own part. I've already said that I'm in the "Anyone But Romney" camp. And I've said that it is my main impetus for voting for Obama.

I don't trust Romney. I genuinely feel he is corrupt, self-serving and incompetent. I genuinely feel that four years of him would be.....well only four years because he'd be such an unmitigated disaster that even the Republicans would oust him with a primary challenge.

I look at how he's conducted his campaign to this point and see absolutely nothing to be confident in. He won't speak in specifics, he won't release his tax returns. These are both unacceptable to me and highly suspicious. He couldn't visit our closest ally without coughing up a lung, a couple of times. If a Republican can't spend a couple days with the Brits without pissing everyone off, how can he be trusted to conduct any foreign policy? How?

The entire world has been screwed over by the banks, LIBOR, Morgan Stanley, etc. Do you believe Mitt Romney is going to go after these guys? He is their best friend. They'll continue hosing us all, to the detriment of all except him and Donald Trump.

You mentioned "Anyone But Obama". That's the Republican stance. They don't even like Romney, as endorser after endorser has made clear, but......."Anyone But Obama".

Active duty military suicides have hit an all time high. Tell me, what's Mitt going to do about it? Do you think he'll defend his own troops? Do you think he is capable of assuming the role of Commander-In-Chief?

Mitt is anti-gay, anti-abortion, anti-Planned Parenthood, anti-Medicare, anti-transparency (except to spill the beans on meetings he has with British Intelligence), and anti-disclosure. He's hiding his tax returns because he knows they'll kill him. His tenure at Bain Capital and his alleged retirement speaks of corruption, outsourcing and shady deals with no regard for people's welfare.

Obama is far from being a dream com true. Some of it is his fault, some of it isn't. But I'll take four more years of him. I literally cannot fathom what a nightmare Romney would be as President.

xfire

Do tell: Why should people vote for Obama?

If you're asking just to do a piss take, go fuck yourself. If you sincerely want to know, which I doubt, let's start with what I can't fucking stand most about Republicans; that they think the First Amendment's establishment clause only applies to Christians. Obama, obviously, supports The First Amendment for everyone, not just hypocritical holier-than-thous.

If you're asking just to do a piss take, go fuck yourself. If you sincerely want to know, which I doubt, let's start with what I can't fucking stand most about Republicans; that they think the First Amendment's establishment clause only applies to Christians. Obama, obviously, supports The First Amendment for everyone, not just hypocritical holier-than-thous.

Obama supports The First Amendment, like by the way he's forcing people to buy health insurance, including birth control coverage, which as seen as a sin by the Catholic church, and a mandate that they claim violates their freedom of religion? Interesting conclusion you've come to there.

So, again, "anyone but Romney" is your general point?

I know you're asking this of xfire, but I'll answer for my own part. I've already said that I'm in the "Anyone But Romney" camp. And I've said that it is my main impetus for voting for Obama.

I don't trust Romney. I genuinely feel he is corrupt, self-serving and incompetent. I genuinely feel that four years of him would be.....well only four years because he'd be such an unmitigated disaster that even the Republicans would oust him with a primary challenge.

I look at how he's conducted his campaign to this point and see absolutely nothing to be confident in. He won't speak in specifics, he won't release his tax returns. These are both unacceptable to me and highly suspicious. He couldn't visit our closest ally without coughing up a lung, a couple of times. If a Republican can't spend a couple days with the Brits without pissing everyone off, how can he be trusted to conduct any foreign policy? How?

The entire world has been screwed over by the banks, LIBOR, Morgan Stanley, etc. Do you believe Mitt Romney is going to go after these guys? He is their best friend. They'll continue hosing us all, to the detriment of all except him and Donald Trump.

You mentioned "Anyone But Obama". That's the Republican stance. They don't even like Romney, as endorser after endorser has made clear, but......."Anyone But Obama".

Active duty military suicides have hit an all time high. Tell me, what's Mitt going to do about it? Do you think he'll defend his own troops? Do you think he is capable of assuming the role of Commander-In-Chief?

Mitt is anti-gay, anti-abortion, anti-Planned Parenthood, anti-Medicare, anti-transparency (except to spill the beans on meetings he has with British Intelligence), and anti-disclosure. He's hiding his tax returns because he knows they'll kill him. His tenure at Bain Capital and his alleged retirement speaks of corruption, outsourcing and shady deals with no regard for people's welfare.

Obama is far from being a dream com true. Some of it is his fault, some of it isn't. But I'll take four more years of him. I literally cannot fathom what a nightmare Romney would be as President.

And I respect your honesty.

xfire

Obama supports The First Amendment, like by the way he's forcing people to buy health insurance, including birth control coverage, which as seen as a sin by the Catholic church, and a mandate that they claim violates their freedom of religion? Interesting conclusion you've come to there.

So, again, "anyone but Romney" is your general point?

I don't give a fuck what the catholic church thinks is a sin. You fail to see the point, which isn't surprising.

I don't give a fuck what the catholic church thinks is a sin. You fail to see the point, which isn't surprising.

What is the point, exactly?

And I love how you go from one post, claiming that Obama is the appropriate pick because he's a champion of The First Amendment, to the next post where you "don't give a fuck" about people's First Amendment rights being violated. Lol, you're really losing your edge.

xfire

No one person's religious freedom trumps another person's religious freedoms. And spare me your little jabs at having "lost my edge". You're completely over the edge and have been for a long time, apparently.

No one person's religious freedom trumps another person's religious freedoms. And spare me your little jabs at having "lost my edge". You're completely over the edge and have been for a long time, apparently.

And how, exactly, is one person's religious freedom trumping another's in the case of an individual mandate not allowing for an individual opt-out of one specific portion?

Speaking of little jabs, if you're not going to address my points, can you please just get to the part where you tell me how uneducated and stupid I am so I can stop conversing with you?

xfire

And how, exactly, is one person's religious freedom trumping another's in the case of an individual mandate not allowing for an individual opt-out of one specific portion?

So your complaint with health care reform is that it's against your religion?

Speaking of little jabs, if you're not going to address my points, can you please just get to the part where you tell me how uneducated and stupid I am so I can stop conversing with you?

Your "points" have been addressed, and as far as calling you uneducated and stupid, well, I don't care to belabor a couple of points that's already been made.

So your complaint with health care reform is that it's against your religion?

No, I have no religion in particular. I just believe, unlike you apparently, that The First Amendment applies to everyone, not simply those I agree with. And my complaint is that you aren't addressing how you reconcile the fact that you claim that you want Obama to get reelected because he "supports The First Amendment" yet you want to disclude a particular group's protection under the very same First Amendment because their religious beliefs don't fit your agenda. Obama supports The First Amendment, debatable, and you support The First Amendment... only when convenient to your argument.

Your "points" have been addressed, and as far as calling you uneducated and stupid, well, I don't care to belabor a couple of points that's already been made.

There's that witty condescension, and trademark retreat from the actual points of discussion. Thank goodness, I thought you weren't feeling quite yourself.

Do something unusual, and surprising, answer my above question.

xfire

No, I have no religion in particular. I just believe, unlike you apparently, that The First Amendment applies to everyone, not simply those I agree with. And my complaint is that you aren't addressing how you reconcile the fact that you claim that you want Obama to get reelected because he "supports The First Amendment" yet you want to disclude a particular group's protection under the very same First Amendment because their religious beliefs don't fit your agenda. Obama supports The First Amendment, debatable, and you support The First Amendment... only when convenient to your argument.

Explain to me how, exactly, anyone's First Amendment rights are being "discluded" with the health care law. You're trying to use the First Amendment to grant Catholics special rights, clearly a violation of the establishment clause of the First Amendment.

Explain to me how, exactly, anyone's First Amendment rights are being "discluded" with the health care law. You're trying to use the First Amendment to grant Catholics special rights, clearly a violation of the establishment clause of the First Amendment.

I did in post #31 of this very thread. Just because you don't have an actual answer to rebuke it doesn't negate its existence. Mind-blowing, I know. You're really reaching now. Have a good weekend.