• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rocki Roads

ANDY76

Banned
Re: Id???

Dirty woman!!

kenpo

Banned
here rocki
and thx too all who givs the links and pic too rocki and realy good thred

Latest I've seen from her was a stripshow or something (the pictures from it, not the actual stripshow) and that was like 2-3 years ago. Havent seen anything new at all from her since then so I'd guess she's out of the business or taking a break.. a long break.

But I agree with you guys. She is hot. Reminds me of an old classmate of mine. We called her Betty Boobs. And some still do :p

Opatagio said:
I'd guess she's out of the business or taking a break.. a long break.

You're right she's out of business for couple of years now. I've read somewhere that she got married and started a new life. That's bad. I mean I don't think that she has the prettiest face in biz but still great body and some enthusiasm if you know what I mean :)
I saw her only in one movie (can't remember the title) where she was going for her first (and only I believe) anal and it was hot. But much, much, I mean MUCH better was the other scene from this dvd when she had sex with some guy near the aquarium or sth. The cowgirl position is just perfect for mrs. Roads. You've got to see her boobs flying. One of the best views I've ever seen... :D