• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

rock/punk girl

Okay, since when did this thread turn into "any chick with tats"? Stick to the right fucking girl, don't post Scarlett Pain here just because she has a similar gun tat.

And for the record, I've been scouring for this girl and it's like she's Illuminati: she doesn't exist, yet she still does somehow. What the hell? I hate when chicks make a flick and then decide, oops that was a bad idea! Commit, or don't do it.

And her ink isn't even done in the casting couch videos, that's going to be a mean full body bengal tiger mural when it's done. Hot.

Last edited:
okay, since when did this thread turn into "any chick with tats"? Stick to the right fucking girl, don't post scarlett pain here just because she has a similar gun tat.

And for the record, i've been scouring for this girl and it's like she's illuminati: She doesn't exist, yet she still does somehow. What the hell? I hate when chicks make a flick and then decide, oops that was a bad idea! Commit, or don't do it.

And her ink isn't even done in the casting couch videos, that's going to be a mean full body bengal tiger mural when it's done. Hot.

preach!!!!

To bad she is gone. I have been searching along with very little luck.
I found her in the same scene just alittle bit longer.

EDIT: You are NOT allowed to post "uploaded" content from sites like
IronBabes and such. (Even if you did not upload it yourself.). Link deleted. Please read Board Rules. Here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew I recognized her from somewhere...
She's on Yanks.com as Onyx with fewer tattoos, I couldn't find a free gallery.

That's bad news, poor thing. Judging from her vids, I don't think she was the brightest apple in the bunch.