• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rock of Love girls

Re: rock of love girls?

Destiny, IMO. Was the best looking one. But I'm a sucker for a nice pair of eyes. Has she done any nude modeling, etc?

I thought Megan was hot too.

Destiny, IMO. Was the best looking one. But I'm a sucker for a nice pair of eyes. Has she done any nude modeling, etc?

I thought Megan was hot too.

dont know about destiny, i hope so though, i dont think it would be too hard for her get a gig with playboy. megan from the same season has though, she was a cybergirl for playboy. luckily i have a membership.

now we know its all fake

brett just wants tv time.

hope taya doesnt gets picked, would ruin her career in terms of us getting more content.

It's sad cause he comes off really cool but he's honestly asking for a RockofLust and until he's done touring, he's never gonna have a relationship of love. I usually want my favorite of the show to win but I soon realize that that girl deserves better so I agree with you on Taya.

It's sad cause he comes off really cool but he's honestly asking for a RockofLust and until he's done touring, he's never gonna have a relationship of love. I usually want my favorite of the show to win but I soon realize that that girl deserves better so I agree with you on Taya.

me, i hope the ugliest one wins so that playboy or hustler will pick up all the rest. playboy picked up a few from last season and hustler has a video of brandi c

me, i hope the ugliest one wins so that playboy or hustler will pick up all the rest. playboy picked up a few from last season and hustler has a video of brandi c, plus all the other stuff you guys know about that i dont.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Last edited: