• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rob Ford - Is he going to win the mayoral election next month?

Bug-Eyed-Ford.jpg

A friend in Toronto was telling me that the Mayoral Election is less than 50 days away, and Rob Ford is actually looking good.

There were 3 other major candidates:

One of dropped out a couple weeks ago.

One is the widow of the former NDP leader (the most left-wing party in Canada). Toronto usually leans to the right. Her campaign is falling apart recently, especially after one of her staffers made a segregationist tweet.

The only competition for Robbie is another Conservative, (John Tory) who lost the last time he ran for mayor, and also lost in the TWO most recent provincial elections as well.

So despite all the crack-smoking, pussy-eating commenting, [Insert any number of scandals over the last year here], Ford actually has a good chance of being re-elected in October.

Anyone surprised?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
He has received Mike Tyson's endorsement, so you know he can't be all that bad.

Not that it matters to me, but I hope he's reelected.

Any politician who says publicly "I didn't say I'd eat her pussy, I've got plenty enough to eat at home" (paraphrasing) has my ringing endorsement.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I hope he wins. He's a very cool guy. Had fun @ his bbq event:yummie:

I hope he shared some of his BBQ. I will say Rob Ford lands on his feet even when he lands on his ass. He's the politician Canada wants to smoke crack with. We had a guy down here who people voted for because they wanted to have a beer with him even though he wasn't allowed to drink.

bush-agace-par-sa-defaite-image-118250-article-ajust_930.jpg

Deepcover

Closed Account
No one got arrested @ the event. Loads of good ppl getting their bbq on and Rob Ford was a class act. Christmas time he'll be helping the poor like he always does every December:)

I believe Ford will be alright. He's a fighter

Which is why this is so scary. He wouldn't have dropped out unless it was life threateningly serious. If there was even a chance he'd be back within a reasonable time, he would have campaigned from his hospital bed. You gotta feel sorry for the guy...