• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Right-Wing Christian Group Says Repealing DADT Will Make Military a "Free-Rape Zone"!

Re: Right-Wing Christian Group Says Repealing DADT Will Make Military a "Free-Rape Zo

While I am not anti-gays or anything, I don't see the benefit of having gays openly admitting their sexual orientation in the military. I won't go to the extreme of saying straight soldiers will be raped by gay soldiers. But there will certainly need to be many changes done within the military. For example, take male/female latrines and barracks, they are always strictly seperated for obvious reasons. And like it or not, many soldiers will not like the idea of sharing bunks or toilets with openly gay soldiers.

My question is what is wrong with DADT? Why the need to be gay and proud about it in the military? Is it such a huge sacrifice to lie about your sexual preference on a piece of paper so that you are accepted into service?

Why would want to force someone who wants to join the military to falsify documents to get in? If they are able to meet their duty requirements I simply don't care if who they sleep with.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Re: Right-Wing Christian Group Says Repealing DADT Will Make Military a "Free-Rape Zo

by acknowledging these scared and scarred fucks simply gives their existence meaning. They probably will swear that Bush is still President and Dick Cheney didn't go anything that wasn't in the best interest of the country

Excellent observation! Look who the OP is...well put!
He definitely noticed, and even had some "right-wing bad" comment ready!

Phil, isn't it long past time you put me on ignore and stay out of any and all threads I start?? You bring nothing to a thread other than juvenile insults and tired rants...

:dunno:

Philbert

Banned

Phil, isn't it long past time you put me on ignore and stay out of any and all threads I start?? You bring nothing to a thread other than juvenile insults and tired rants...

:dunno:
Obviously I bring truth and factual observation to a thread, especially the lame ones you start with twisted articles and innuendo.
Close your account and go elsewhere if the stress is too much...and quit whining, ya little baby.:rofl:

Go back to church and bury your head in the sand and wait for that armegeddon that you are all pining for... morons.

lol "truth and factual observation"

...will turn the U.S. military into a terrifying free-rape zone” where straight service members “will be fellated in their sleep against their will” and commanders are powerless to resist.

that'll make for some pleasant dreams also what are gays vampires who can bend the human will?

This is an outrage! I personally prefer to be awake when receiving unwanted gay blowjobs.

the real problem is known gays being in a combat situation in front of an antiGay armed person/persons who is/are engaged in an aggressive combat attitude... or, for those slow readers on here...declared Gays are in much more danger of getting shot or left exposed to enemy fire than someone who just keeps it to themselves.

^^ How the fuck are the terrorists gonna know whether the soldier they're shooting at is gay or not? ^^

Plus, with like 2/3 of Americans being overweight, you'd think the pro-military Republicans would want every able-bodied soldier to fight no matter his or her sexuality.

^^ How the fuck are the terrorists gonna know whether the soldier they're shooting at is gay or not? ^^

The pink feather boa, hot pants and the bright yellow Elton John glasses would be a dead give away.

First, I don't think Christian should be throwing the rape world so freely, especially Catholics. Second this is the most pointless debate ever. Only two country in NATO doesn't allow gays to serve openly, US and Turkey. Impressive. This is just another example of how the right wingers in this country continues to set back the progress of this country.

First, I don't think Christian should be throwing the rape world so freely, especially Catholics. Second this is the most pointless debate ever. Only two country in NATO doesn't allow gays to serve openly, US and Turkey. Impressive. This is just another example of how the right wingers in this country continues to set back the progress of this country.

intresting fact! I assume when you are under fire, you really dont care what the sexual persusion of your troop mate is, as long as he has your back. That would be the last thing on my mind!

In most cases rapist are driven by anger not sexual attraction. There are gays in the military now and if they rape somebody it's because they are fucked up emotionally. Gays are basically the same as straight soldiers in this regard.