• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Riding the bus.

Here you are Bobby.

That's called Bangbus.

Maybe you will find the correct scene by yourself. Taking that I don't know any girl named "? ? ?", I'd expect this should be hopefully enough to help you find the clip you seek.

Request solved.

No welcome, have a nice day... :thumbsup:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Riding the bus isn't an option where I live. No taxis, either, if you don't own the mode of transportation you're shit out of luck. Here's an image of one of the last bus stops in Deep East Texas-

I guess it depends upon which town or city you reside or spend the majority of your time. Where I reside most folks are fairly friendly or keep to oneself during the ride and the driver's are mainly hospitable. I do prefer to drive or particularly walk if the time is there and the weather is willing, or ride my bicycle to work/wherever. I'm not much of a taxi fan though, half those drivers around here are shitheads.

City to city commutes, fuck that I'll drive, I wish there were more train transports in my area.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Riding the bus isn't an option where I live. No taxis, either, if you don't own the mode of transportation you're shit out of luck. Here's an image of one of the last bus stops in Deep East Texas-

But you could probably get away with the whole authentic cowboy thing, and ride a horse.

Are you aloud to ride as transportation in a more rural setting in your state?

ban-one

Works for panties
I've ridden in 2 types of buses in my life, school buses and a charter bus for a school field trip. The chartered bus was much nicer. Bigger, cloth seats with armrests and A/C.

The public transportation around here is odd. In the city there's buses that have set routes and schedules, but there's also buses from the surrounding counties that seem to act more like taxis. And the taxis are just regular vehicles with "Taxi" stickers on them that are apparently by appointment only.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
But you could probably get away with the whole authentic cowboy thing, and ride a horse.

Are you aloud to ride as transportation in a more rural setting in your state?

Not many places have hitching posts anymore, but it's not illegal as far as I know. People ride on the side of the highway all the time, usually in groups as trail rides, no one thinks anything of it.

Are you aloud'/B] to ride as transportation in a more rural setting in your state?

Not to be a grammar nazi.. but your spelling of "Allowed" made me lol

I find myself writing "there" for "their" and so on sometimes.

Mr. Daystar

That's what happens when you get high before school, and listen to too much Metallica, played really llowed!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Surprisingly, there are very few laws pertaining to riding horses on public roads in NJ. You can't ride on the Parkway. The Turnpike okay. No racing allowed. They must be kept secured when parked, and bells must be hung when pulling a sleigh (I'm not making that up). Nothing about obeying any other traffic laws including having reflectors at night.

Mayhem

Banned

The lad already lives in Texas. Why make him feel worse? :D

Surprisingly, there are very few laws pertaining to riding horses on public roads in NJ. You can't ride on the Parkway. The Turnpike okay. No racing allowed. They must be kept secured when parked, and bells must be hung when pulling a sleigh (I'm not making that up). Nothing about obeying any other traffic laws including having reflectors at night.

I remember that. Stepping out to buy the latest Springsteen album, maybe a box of shells for the zip gun, running some numbers for Paulie, picking up a box of cannoli for Mama...and almost getting creamed by a palomino running a red light. Freakin' chaos Paisan...fahgetaboutit.

BlkHawk

Closed Account

I grew up in Amish country, so never really gave it a lot of thought. Seeing horse drawn buggys on the highway was a daily occurrence. The Amish I saw all had a reflector at least.

vanlee1

IMAGINE
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 8785839, member: 586426"]See how fun riding a bus can be.......

Oh My! That was so shocking :shock:

Don't text and drive people :shock:

Mr. Daystar