• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Riding the bus.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
? ? ?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Is this about the drinking game ride the bus or about the actual act of riding the bus with the proletariat, muggles, and plebeians?

I'm definitely not down with the latter. You can get super AIDS from bus seats.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
**this is not the post you're looking for...

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I have a month ticket. No car, no chance to get a license. But german buses are very much different than yours.

This is how our buses are, here in my town

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
No Ace, it's about getting into one of those big things with wheels. Never heard of the drinking game but be welcomed to post about it here. More like public transport like trains and busses and cabs but that's not an interesting title for a thread. Although getting super AIDS from a bus seat does provoke thought and discussion.

Mayhem

Banned
I've been stuck riding the bus in Vegas a couple of times (car breakdowns). I'm lucky though. One bus gets me from my door to work.

The problem here is that the east-west arteries can get hopelessly backed up if the Strip is in nightmare mode. I was at a fast food on Flamingo once and a co-worker ran up to me. The times for two buses had come and gone and he was getting late for work. I drove him in, of course. But that's the nerve-wracking part of bus travel in this town. And calling for a taxi is no guarantee that one will show up either.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
I have a month ticket. No car, no chance to get a license. But german buses are very much different than yours.

This is how our buses are, here in my town

That's strange our buses make noise, and move. How do you get anywhere when the bus just stays in one place?

BlkHawk

Closed Account
Took one every work day for a year, downtown parking is a bitch, and expensive, plus my company bought their employees a month pass every month for those that wanted it. Free commute, no wear, and tear on the car, avoided having to drive in deep snow, and was dropped off right in front of work. 90% of the people on the bus worked the same place I did, so I already knew several of them.

The big problem were those little tiny seats, my legs are to long to fit between the rows, so I had to sit sideways.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I will never ride a bus. I haven't since school, and will not ever again.

bahodeme

Closed Account
In the '90s I lived in at an apartment where there was a bus the would go to my job. It cost 25 cents one way. Plus there was a subway station across the street. Supermarket was 1 block away. So I sold my car and rode mass transit. If I needed a car I would rent one. The only problem with the 25 cent bus is it only ran during rush hour. So there were times where I was stuck at the job because we closed early. I had to wait until rush hour.

Spanish lady come to me, she lays on me this rose.
It rainbow spirals round and round,
It trembles and explodes
It left a smoking crater of my mind,
I like to blow away.
But the heat came round and busted me
For smilin on a cloudy day

[Chorus]

Comin', comin', comin' around, comin' around, comin' around in a circle
Comin', comin', comin' around, comin' around, in a circle,
Comin', comin', comin' around, comin' around, in a circle.

Escapin' through the lily fields
I came across an empty space
It trembled and exploded
Left a bus stop in its place
The bus came by and I got on
That's when it all began
There was cowboy Neal
At the wheel
Of a bus to never-ever land

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I have never taken public transportation in my life. In my city, if you're taking the bus or on a moped, you're either poor or had your license suspended for a DUI.

I regard bus travelers the same way I do the homeless.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Never rode a bus in my life.

2 types of people ride the bus, poor people who can't afford a car and drunks who have lost their license.

:dunno:

Mayhem

Banned
Never rode a bus in my life.

2 types of people ride the bus, poor people who can't afford a car and drunks who have lost their license.

:dunno:

Ah! Making generalizations about something you have absolutely no experience in.

Which political office is the GOP asking you to run for?

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Official Checked Star Member
As far as public transportation goes, I take more plane rides than bus rides. I don't drive either... never tried for my license. I mostly walk or surround myself with people who can drive my ass wherever I need to go, lol. There are a lot of dishonest and downright creepy taxi drivers in my city, so I prefer to take the bus if I absolutely need to get somewhere. I've encountered some strange "bus people" and some very weird smells, but for the most part, it's not a bad experience at all.

Deepcover

Closed Account
As far as public transportation goes, I take more plane rides than bus rides. I don't drive either... never tried for my license. I mostly walk or surround myself with people who can drive my ass wherever I need to go, lol. There are a lot of dishonest and downright creepy taxi drivers in my city, so I prefer to take the bus if I absolutely need to get somewhere. I've encountered some strange "bus people" and some very weird smells, but for the most part, it's not a bad experience at all.

So I take it you met the fake creepy cab driver from Faketaxi.com eh? lol