• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ricky martin came out the closet

It was bond to happen one day everyone knew he was gay http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/stopthepresses/132331/ricky-martin-i-am-a-fortunate-homosexual-man/

Ricky Martin: 'I Am a Fortunate Homosexual Man'
Posted Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:48pm PDT by Access Hollywood in Stop The Presses!
NEW YORK, N.Y. -- After years of keeping quiet about his personal life, pop star Ricky Martin has announced that he is gay..

"I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man," Ricky said in a message posted on his offical Web site. "I am very blessed to be who I am.".

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Gay & Lesbian Hollywood .

Ricky said writing his memoir and thinking about his two twin sons led him to go public..

"To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids where [sic] born with. Enough is enough. This has to change. This was not supposed to happen 5 or 10 years ago, it is supposed to happen now. Today is my day, this is my time, and this is my moment," he wrote..

VIEW THE PHOTOS: The 'Vida Loca' Of Ricky Martin .

Though the 38-year-old kept his sexuality private throughout most of his career, Ricky said he drew strength from that time..

"These years in silence and reflection made me stronger and reminded me that acceptance has to come from within and that this kind of truth gives me the power to conquer emotions I didn't even know existed," he continued. "What will happen from now on? It doesn't matter. I can only focus on what's happening to me in this moment. The word "happiness" takes on a new meaning for me as of today. It has been a very intense process. Every word that I write in this letter is born out of love, acceptance, detachment and real contentment. Writing this is a solid step towards my inner peace and vital part of my evolution.".

Earlier this month, Barbara Walters told The Toronto Star that her 2000 interview with the "Livin' La Vida Loca" singer, where she grilled him about coming out, was a misstep on her part..

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Hollywood Dads .

"In 2000, I pushed Ricky Martin very hard to admit if he was gay or not, and the way he refused to do it made everyone decide that he was," she told The Toronto Star. "A lot of people say that destroyed his career, and when I think back on it now, I feel it was an inappropriate question

I don't understand how this can be a big thing? Unless you live under a rock, you knew from the beginning he was gay!

:1orglaugh Where is the "news"???

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
So that means Ryan Seacrest is the new record holder for the longest amount of time spent in the closet.

Translation:

i'm not selling CD's. I am not getting much work.

Announce what everybody already knew to get some publicity.

Another person finally admitting to what everyone already knew.

I think more celebs should do the same.

I'm talking to you, Anderson Cooper!!!

:cool:

Lust

Lost at Birth
why is it that when washed up celebrities (i use celebrity loosely here) realize they were a flash in the pan they suddenly have to make news out of some personal life thing? especially when it isn't news?

ex lead singer of color me bad announces he will grow a mustache! film at 11
guy who got beat up by B.A. in A-Team episode has decided to go vegetarian! film at 11
arsenio hall still annoying the fuck out of people! film at 11
extra used in tornado scene in forgettable movie Twister decides to shave nutsack! film at 11
Former teen queen Tiffany shows the carpet matches the drapes! film at 11......ok, actually i would like to see that one ;)

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
What a shame, he missed the "Who Gives A Fuck" train by ten years.