• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

rafiti

Closed Account
oh it's true...it's on the Kelly Divine's official forum thread Ricki White...but she keeps her website? there no sense in that i guess,maybe is publicity only,remember Raylene also left the industry for religion and she returns later.
Who knows...?

maredsous

You avin' a laugh?
Raylene didn't leave for religion. she got married had a couple of kids and left to get into real estate with her husband. when the market dried up she knew where to go to make some money.
ricki didn't so much find religion as shelly lubben and her pink cross bullshit found ricki.

oh it's true...it's on the Kelly Divine's official forum thread Ricki White...but she keeps her website? there no sense in that i guess,maybe is publicity only,remember Raylene also left the industry for religion and she returns later.
Who knows...?

I have heard that Rickis website, and all content featured there, is owned by a former boyfriend of hers. That could explain why the site is still up and running. I have also read somewhere that the owner has got plenty of unreleased Ricki-movies, and that everything will be published on the website in the future.

rafiti

Closed Account
plenty of unreleased movies? well at least that is great,but hope she change her mind and return,she have one of the best asses in adult films ever

thx for the info

plenty of unreleased movies? well at least that is great,but hope she change her mind and return,she have one of the best asses in adult films ever

Yes, thats what I read (but perhaps viceo clips is a better term). I totally agree with you regarding her ass. One of the best ever :) Better than Disneyland ;-) But she also had a great sexy attitude. Some of her scenes will be classics. I do hope she will do a comeback with a vengeance!

ricki didn't so much find religion as shelly lubben and her pink cross bullshit found ricki.

Stupid question maybe: What is pink cross? Who is Shelly Lubben? What is her connection to Ricki White?