• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ricki Raxxx

https://boobglam.com/ricki-raxxx-is-back/

Ricki-Raxxx-Never-Big-Enough-01.jpg

Ricki-Raxxx-Never-Big-Enough-04.jpg

Ricki-Raxxx-Never-Big-Enough-05.jpg

She still has that beautiful face, fantastic legs, great ass, spectacular pussy. But those boobs jumped the shark and kill it for me, and I am not a ink guy either. She would still look fabulous if they were left alone.

She still has that beautiful face, fantastic legs, great ass, spectacular pussy. But those boobs jumped the shark and kill it for me, and I am not a ink guy either. She would still look fabulous if they were left alone.
I like the tits but the ink is overdone for sure.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I like the tits but the ink is overdone for sure.

Ricki Raxxx has undergone four breast enhancement surgeries. Her back must be killing her to hold up that much weight. Each breast could be close to 30 pounds. Maybe more give or take. Let's say 40 pounds each. That's between sixty to eighty pounds added to her weight. Like I said her back must be hurting her tremendously.

As for her nipples, she now has none. Probably not silicone. As that is found to be dangerous. Either saline or cohesive gel. The reason she no longer has nipples so to speak is because the doctor has to go in that way. There are no more places anymore to put it in other than that way. They sometimes cut the areolas too. Or go in right under her areolas along the length of her breasts out in front.

Best way is through the underarms under the chest cavity. But that's probably been used already. Her second surgery most likely had the implants put in under her breasts. Then cutting her under the areolas along the length of her breasts for the third surgery. Lastly, the nipples and areolas were cut themselves and the implants were put in under them.

The doctor will eventually say no more surgeries. As the skin itself starts to erode, pucker and fold over. The skin will lose its elasticity. We see them as lines especially when her breasts move a certain way.

Last edited: