• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TV Rick and Morty

For threads about TV
Yeah, they put them up for free on the Youtube site and are pretty great.
https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/rick-and-morty.1011584/post-11184568

Nice to see they are keeping the tradition, although I'm not sure if this means they will charge for them now.

Wow, a whole year at least before Season 8? I don't know if there is a more time-intensive TV show, cartoon or otherwise, that's out there right now.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Yeah, they put them up for free on the Youtube site and are pretty great.
https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/rick-and-morty.1011584/post-11184568

Nice to see they are keeping the tradition, although I'm not sure if this means they will charge for them now.

Wow, a whole year at least before Season 8? I don't know if there is a more time-intensive TV show, cartoon or otherwise, that's out there right now.
They do take a long time. I think Archer takes a while too. Another great show. I guess I'm the only 58 year old man, whose 3 favorite shows, are animated. "Family Guy" is number 3.

They do take a long time. I think Archer takes a while too. Another great show. I guess I'm the only 58 year old man, whose 3 favorite shows, are animated. "Family Guy" is number 3.
Yeah, what's with that? The old folk in my building (i.e. 65+yr olds) aren't fans of animation. Isn't that the generation that was raised on Disney classics, Popeye, Flintstones, smurfs and such?

Mr. Daystar

Watching E7 S1 right now. It must have just been uploaded to HULU

Mr. Daystar

Looking forward to that awaited discussion on the season :)
I'm almost done, and I'll watch it a second time, just to be sure I've absorbed it all. But I will say, so far I'm a little disappointed on the lack of Beth on Beth lovin'. Or maybe clone Beth and Summer. Is it insest if one of them is a clone?

Mr. Daystar

Well, I did want to warn you, but kept my mouth shut LOL

Still, I guess 1 month after the finale isn't too bad. I thought it would be longer
I did too. I watched all 10, and I want to watch them again just to make sure I absorbed it all, but at this point I did like it, and the last episode was the best of the 10. That may change. I doubt it will take me more then the next few days to rewatch the whole season.

10 was good, and developed the characters. But personally (& I know everyone is going to have a different opinion), I still enjoyed Unmortricken the most. I also liked Rise of the Numbericons for it's take on summer blockbusters, and the whole adventure aesthetic. And all those puns.

Mr. Daystar

I still have some catching up to do. How are the new voices working out?
I didn't notice a difference. But I'm not sure if this season was in the can before he got fired.

Mr. Daystar

Well strip, I watched it again, and it was ok, but I think I like last season better as a whole. It seems like it's starting to get a little darker plot wise. I liked episode 3 the best though. Whenever they rag on nobahma, it's a good episode.

I like episodes which either leaving you feeling really good, in deep thought, or just ones you recall even months after the season ends.
Evil Morty and the Transformers/Ice T ones come to mind.

Not a fan of the ones that are just gross, like that stomach-monster one.

R&M the Anime just dropped.

You can choose to go full Japanese, or English with the current voice cast, which at least keeps some feel of the original show.
It's totally done by a Japanese production team, so expect some changes from the original. Still, I liked the Japanese R&M "movies", and this is the same feel.

Mr. Daystar

No I haven't. Are you referring to the rookie, or the new season of R&M?
Anime Rick & Morty.
The same English voice cast makes it feel like the original show, but just in a different universe. Which is exactly what it is.

Mr. Daystar

Anime Rick & Morty.
The same English voice cast makes it feel like the original show, but just in a different universe. Which is exactly what it is.
I haven't strip. I'm not a fan of anima. I don't know why, but something about it just doesn't appeal to me. I suppose I should try, I mean it isn't gonna hurt me, or cause my TV to blow up. I just haven't. I don't want to promise I will, but if I get a chance, I'll try. I respect your opinion, so I'll try, I just can't say when. I feel bad, because you brought this up a while ago, and I didn't mean to leave you hanging with an answer.

EDIT:

Well strip, I watched the clip above, and it really didn't appeal to me, and I checked HULU, and I would need to upgrade my service to get it. Something The wife and I can't really afford right now. I also searched for that show The Rookie. I may check it out, but as we stand, I am IMPATIENTLY awaiting the next season of R&M, and Archer, and the continuation of Futurama.

Last edited: