• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"Return Link to FreeOnes"

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
I would like to submit more links to my page, since there aren't many & I have lots of free videos.

But I honestly don't know what the "Return Link to FreeOnes" part even means, since it says "no return link means no listing".

Just wanted someone to explain this to me so I don't muck up any submitted links. Thanks!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 6612072, member: 498873"]Hellllp.

I just need someone to quickly explain this to me.
So I can give FREE t&a for crikey sake :p

please, somebody answer...

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
Still need an answer, please.

I see places for the links & places for the link titles, I just don't understand what kinds of links I'm supposed to be entering for the "return links".

HALP. I'll be sending more traffic to my bio because of the contest, I need more links :)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Just put in FreeOnes.com in the return link area.

Alternatively, you can send us photo sets and we can make the galleries for your babe section if you like. It means you don't have to navigate our rules on submitting your own links and you get content in your babe section.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 6616492, member: 498873"]Obviously :p

you say obviously like im a smart person who knows what hes doing.

I can explain this to you, Ari Dee ; yesterday I tried to add two links to new videos of two “Backroom Casting Couch” girls, Taylor (Taylor Ashley) and Rochelle (Riley Jensen) ; it failed, I’ve received an email from Freeones telling me : « Here's a short message to let you know why your link, which you can be found at the bottom of this message, has been deleted. While visiting your site I couldn't find a return link back to Freeones.com, such link is required in order to have your site listed. ».

Do you understand ? you must insert a link back to Freeones on your own website !

Last edited: