• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Retro Gaming

pre-ordering now. Final Fantasy VII and Wild Arms are the only two japanese RPGs I've played thru to completion. Tekken III, oh man, fun times.
If they include Resident Evil 1 (and hopefully 2) I will fuck here.

I spend too much money. I bought this OG XBOX last night.

843 Original xbox 42 Classic Systems✰
31K old school Console & Arcade

s-l400.jpg

Right on! I just bought a modded original Xbox with thousands of retro games. I'm about to buy another one because it has the complete NTSC Xbox game set. I'll never find the time to play everything but at least I know it's there if I ever want to.

My favourite games are still SNES and NES games. 8 bit and 16 bit are my jam for sure.
There are still tons of SNES games I enjoy, and while emu on the PC is good for the screen size, I still love playing them on the 3DS via the homebrew app. SNES games translate surprisingly well onto the 3DS screen which is probably why they made them officially available for the system. However ninty's insistence that you require a "new" 3/2ds is bullshit. A O3DS running homebrew can play any SNES game.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
There are still tons of SNES games I enjoy, and while emu on the PC is good for the screen size, I still love playing them on the 3DS via the homebrew app. SNES games translate surprisingly well onto the 3DS screen which is probably why they made them officially available for the system. However ninty's insistence that you require a "new" 3/2ds is bullshit. A O3DS running homebrew can play any SNES game.

Which app are you using?

blarg I think? It's the one that comes with that set packed with any exploit. I think there's minecraft and an ftp browser too?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Anyone buying the Playstation mini?

Maybe. But eventually. I'm not crazy over it. Anyone else think they'll do another with the dual joysticks?

I'm waiting for the N64. That one, I'm on.