• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Retired, dead, or just left the industry

I really miss Obsession too, but i know she hasnt retired, shes still working !
Look at her films at adult imdb, there are some of 2009 !!

If someone finds some new sample clips, write me a pm pls !

Thx

Lita Chase really shouldn't have left. She filmed one of the first Milfhunter episodes several years ago..and that might've been her swann song scene? It was maybe the best ever milfhunter scene as it turns out.

Lita was really hot and huge before the 'Net took off, and she never seemed to stick around once the 'Net took off..:dunno:

As far as I know, Adrenalynn, Ryder Skye and Halia Hill left the industry recently.
Kylee Strutt was "forced to leave" (so to speak) by the US law (something to do with her visa, if I'm correctly informed) and probably won't return.
As far as I know, Elena Grimaldi retired recently as well. At least something like "she will finish shooting her recent movie and then retire" was announced on her Italian website a short time ago.

Sarah Jessie seems to have left the industry as well. There has been nothing new from her in the last months. All of the recent releases were videos that had been shot some time ago. And there has been nothing to indicate that she is still "working". But I hope I'm wrong about that.

I'm not 100% sure about this one either, but to my knowledge Annette Schwartz and Trina Michaels have left the industry more than a year ago.

And Paulina James and Ava Lauren both left a while ago because they got pregnant.

Again, most of this information is not first hand (what can I say, internet), so I may be wrong.