• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Resident Evil 6

So the latest demo was released and I played Leon's and it does feel a lot better now. His campaign is what I'd imagine RE2 would be like if given RE4's gameplay. I don't even care about trying Chris's or Jake's campaigns (but I probably will eventually)

Because freeones thought you were referring to some woman in the babes section (who's name happens to be aka "The Voice"). So when you typed in "the voice", it automatically linked to her. When you make a post, you might notice that icon that looks like an orange box with a line through it. That's the "No Babe" tags. If you wrap them around a girls name, it won't link to her. For instance:

Alexis Texas - Without the tags
[NOBABE]Alexis Texas[/NOBABE] - With the tags

This is a dumb one though, because you didn't even use a girl's name.

Meh, I'll take coherent control mechanics over a weak scare factor any day.

so when i typed the & voice & acting together as a sentence it came up as that chick but as you said i could put the NOBABE tag around the word but i had no idea there was a chick with the name the & voice that has to be the dumbest name ever!
would it have shown up if i did a preview? then i could have changed it?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
so when i typed the & voice & acting together as a sentence it came up as that chick but as you said i could put the NOBABE tag around the word but i had no idea there was a chick with the name the & voice that has to be the dumbest name ever!
would it have shown up if i did a preview? then i could have changed it?

Maybe she has a good singing voice.

I don't understand the hate. Picked it up earlier and I don't really have any complaints. They made the controls a little more action oriented, which takes a little bit of the panic factor out of it, and the two campaigns I've started were a little bit slow in the very beginning, but I'm pretty much loving it so far.

I don't understand the hate. Picked it up earlier and I don't really have any complaints. They made the controls a little more action oriented, which takes a little bit of the panic factor out of it, and the two campaigns I've started were a little bit slow in the very beginning, but I'm pretty much loving it so far.

like i said in a previous post, i don't hate it, im just not getting it it's just not the same type of survival horror that it was in the 1st 4 games including code:veronica.
i guess you can say i lost interest in the franchise.

Well you should at least try the demo. As far as demos go, it's a pretty good sample. I've played more tonight and I'm liking it even more. I don't don't know what people expected, but its a co-op game where you shoot zombies and mutants :dunno:.

I don't don't know what people expected, but its a co-op game where you shoot zombies and mutants :dunno:.

I expected it to be scary and not so action oriented. The old Resident Evils made me jump out of my seat. Made me terrified at the idea of moving forward. They were survival horror; ammo was rare so even the sound of one zombie made you plan how you could use the least amount of ammo. I understand that the developers want to evolve the series but it's going in a direction I just don't enjoy any longer.

I have been replaying RE4 and while the scares in that one were reduced, the atmosphere in that game is amazingly creepy. The current ones with their giant monsters, gun-firing enemies, having to duck and cover and shoot are not the terms I would have described as an RE game 5 years ago

Well, I've only played about an hour and a half into Leon's campaign, but it's definitely survival horror. Chris' story is obviously more action oriented, and I havent tried Jake's yet, but if you guys are such huge RE fans, and the game is good (which it is), it seems like you'd want to at least try it.

Well, I've only played about an hour and a half into Leon's campaign, but it's definitely survival horror. Chris' story is obviously more action oriented, and I havent tried Jake's yet, but if you guys are such huge RE fans, and the game is good (which it is), it seems like you'd want to at least try it.

I will eventually try it. In the demo I did enjoy Leon's portion but didn't like Chris's or Jake's part. So I don't want to pay $60 for a game when I'm only interested in 1/4th of it (I hear there is a 4th character to play as)

Looks to me like the RE video game series is getting to be as bad as the movies based on RE6 reviews...

I will eventually try it. In the demo I did enjoy Leon's portion but didn't like Chris's or Jake's part. So I don't want to pay $60 for a game when I'm only interested in 1/4th of it (I hear there is a 4th character to play as)

Yeah, there's a fourth

SEMI-SPOILER

You unlock an Ada campaign when you beat the other three.