• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

resident evil 5

apparently its due to come out in october ? and also there is a massive twist the producers say that is obvious but i cant think of anything that makes sense
any body got any ideas

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Amazon have it listed for the end of March 2008, but I think it'll be delayed.

Anyway the graphics look very pretty and there's an intense trailer on Live, but I haven't seen any gameplay footage, nor have I heard what the damage system is going to be (Healthpacks, regeneration etc).

I wonder if CapCom are going to deliver a dated product with a nice next-gen sheen. I am interested in the look of this game, although the first two entries in the series bored the hell outta me.

Big twist in the game? Will your character become infected? Become more than human like Matthew Kane in Quake 4 or Jack Carver in FarCry Instincts?

I'll have to keep waiting.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I want Capcom to return to the Resident Evil roots.

I'd love to be able to have the older games remade so that you could play them they way you play RE 4. That would be sweet!

L3ggy

Not powerful enough?

why aren't they making a PC version?

I think CapCom made a deal with Xbox to be console exclusive, also aren't their games released on 360 first?

Resident evil 5 will come out for the xbox 360 and PS3 at the same time , on the same date . And no capcom games don't come out on 360 first they come out simultaneously on xbox 360 and PS3 . It's been that way ever since the PS3 came out for most of capcom games .

L3ggy

I think CapCom made a deal with Xbox to be console exclusive, also aren't their games released on 360 first?

No, it comes out earlier on PS because it was made earlier. :1orglaugh