• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Resident Evil 2 Remake

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Waited for this and finally it's out. Ordered the PS4 Deluxe Edition from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Resident-Evi...N2DS2DW3Y49D&refRID=FCCMAP9DN2DS2DW3Y49D&th=1

915dUNOufyL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Yeah it''s pretty good so far. Some things are annoying, some good.
Fuckin' hard though.

"Thanos is coming!"

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Just finished Claire B.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
For the players who thought the RPD layout will be the same as the original.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Yeah this is a really good game. Some people are wondering/ hoping they'll do a RE3 remake.

L3ggy

They have already started.

i have seen plenty of new games show up 2 3 months later on PS store for a discount. i spent the better part of an hour last week trying to decide if i wanted to purchase regular version or the bundle ... to which i finally decided to not even buy it and wait to see how much of a discount it will be in 3 months. i'll buy it then. RDR2 is taking up all my time anyway

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I never played the original, and I only have about 20 minutes experience with the franchise. I'll watch a friend play it or something, but I find these games too stressful to enjoy. Me and scary games don't get along too well. I have to admit, I've been watching some gameplay and I'm not really seeing the spooky. So far.

I need to be done with Red Dead 2.. so I can move on with my life.

I never played the original, and I only have about 20 minutes experience with the franchise. I'll watch a friend play it or something, but I find these games too stressful to enjoy. Me and scary games don't get along too well. I have to admit, I've been watching some gameplay and I'm not really seeing the spooky. So far.

I need to be done with Red Dead 2.. so I can move on with my life

is that statement even an option? i played last night was supposed to meet up with John Marston in Valentine ...he was working on something. i spent the last 2 days traveling the other way just to explore no real hurry to get to John. lol

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
is that statement even an option? i played last night was supposed to meet up with John Marston in Valentine ...he was working on something. i spent the last 2 days traveling the other way just to explore no real hurry to get to John. lol

I don't know... I'm sucked in like a good blowjob and I can't get out!

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Well that didn't take long.

Is it less, or more frightening now? :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:rofl:

L3ggy

game is available now on PS Store for 34% off. it's $40 instead of the $60 it was on release

still not sure i am going to buy it yet until it is even cheaper

im still in the process of doing all the stories...im going to cut my losses and give up on claire...theirs a certain part in her story that you need to be a assassins creed, metal gear solid stealth master to get past!!!!! trust me i have failed it at least 150 times! no joke, i always get caught.

in conclusion though its still a great game and has some of the most GORGEOUS!!!! graphics i've seen in a game! Claire and Ada look like so hot! you would sware they were real women! some goes for everyone really