• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Requests

freeones_regina

Administrator
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here could help me regarding PinkVisualPass.com.

You mention that you joined their site, my best bet getting the information you're asking for is to contact their customer support.

Hi,

Is there any chance you could do an updated review of Killergram? :)

Contacted them, we'll see if they are interested ;)

can someone please tell me if there is any other site like wicked.com that lets to download full movies i've tried some other sites like ztod & others but they just have clips & scenes i'm looking for paid site that i'll let you download full movies please help!!! thanks

I'm really into fantasies where the women is like a mistress and in charge while the male is tied up or being seduced.

Basically the women is in Latex or a corset or fishnets and the guy is tied up and forced or seduced to doing whatever she said (like face sitting).
I also like if the women is tied up, but again nothing extreme where she is tortured or has 30 clothespins on her. Just some like bondage and a sexy corset/latex/fishnets.

I know a few sites (like Kink.com) but they are too extreme. I hate when girls put a strap-on and stick it up the guys ass, or pee on him or humiliate them.
Basically face sitting and a little whipping is the max for me.

Does anyone know any good sites or scenes that do this? I know Brazzers has some from time to time but are there any sites that do this stuff without going to the extreme?

Here are some examples of what I mean. If anyone knows any good sites/scenes for this kind of stuff please post here but remember nothing really extreme like strap on anal or ball crunching.

Attachments

• 0616.jpg
    0616.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 298
  • erotik124-l.jpg
    erotik124-l.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 299
  • 0647.jpg
    0647.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 314

freeones_regina

Administrator
I'm really into fantasies where the women is like a mistress and in charge while the male is tied up or being seduced.

Basically the women is in Latex or a corset or fishnets and the guy is tied up and forced or seduced to doing whatever she said (like face sitting).
I also like if the women is tied up, but again nothing extreme where she is tortured or has 30 clothespins on her. Just some like bondage and a sexy corset/latex/fishnets.

I know a few sites (like Kink.com) but they are too extreme. I hate when girls put a strap-on and stick it up the guys ass, or pee on him or humiliate them.
Basically face sitting and a little whipping is the max for me.

Does anyone know any good sites or scenes that do this? I know Brazzers has some from time to time but are there any sites that do this stuff without going to the extreme?

Here are some examples of what I mean. If anyone knows any good sites/scenes for this kind of stuff please post here but remember nothing really extreme like strap on anal or ball crunching.

Have you checked our BDSM review section, you may find what you're looking for there.
http://reviews.freeones.com/pay_sites_bdsm.shtml

freeones_regina

Administrator
As a big fan of nice round asses I would like a review on : http://thebigassgirl.com/
I could read bad comments on this blog : http://girlsinleggings.sensualwrite...est-candid-leggings-ass-hotness-from-britain/
If someone has a membership or something, send me an MP
Thank you

We'll see what we can do with The Big Ass Girl.
the other site is more like a blog, we don't review blogs.

These sites don't have an affiliate program, we don't do a review then either.