• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Requests

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches

freeones_regina

Administrator
I became a member of all reality pass 2 weeks ago and still CANT ACCESS the damn site they keep telling me it's under unschedule maintenance and they dont know when it will work. Why couldn't they just put down the site until they fix it instead of making people pay then tell them they can't access it. They gave me access to some other crappy site which i went maybe 3 or 4 times because their others sites are boring as hell. DO NOT PAY FOR ALL REALITY PASS!!!!!

freeones_regina

Administrator
I became a member of all reality pass 2 weeks ago and still CANT ACCESS the damn site they keep telling me it's under unschedule maintenance and they dont know when it will work. Why couldn't they just put down the site until they fix it instead of making people pay then tell them they can't access it. They gave me access to some other crappy site which i went maybe 3 or 4 times because their others sites are boring as hell. DO NOT PAY FOR ALL REALITY PASS!!!!!

Sorry to see you're having problems with their site, but yeh it would have been nice if they let people know they are under construction. Perhaps get your money back?