• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Republican Hypocrisy

dude, I enjoy your contributions on the board and you vote for whoever you want to....

but your answers here are coming from a position of complete willful ignorance.

You believe what you want to believe and refuse to actually accept any information that goes against your world view (that Obama is a great choice, apparently)
This is the same thing that makes Republicans so laughable for the past 20 years - just sayin

I'm going to leave the quotes of your post that you REALLY need to evaluate. I provided you links to the actual STORIES (not op-ed pieces) that completely destroys the line of thinking for each of the quotes below

your answers here show you're really not paying attention to events/news and just repeating what others are telling you

That being said, Fuck the Republicans and their dumbass "choices"

Nope. Quite the contrary. His answers show he is actually paying attention to what the President ran on and what he has done.

Instead of throwing round words and phrases like “willful ignorance”, “laughable”, "dumbass", “refuse to accept information” why don’t you go ahead and refute his points instead of trying to yell louder?

Instead of throwing round words and phrases like “willful ignorance”, “laughable”, "dumbass", “refuse to accept information” why don’t you go ahead and refute his points instead of trying to yell louder?

you do know that "dumbass" and "laughable" were terms used to describe the offering of current REPUBLICAN candidates right?
1311891586567.jpg

ALL politicians are hypocrites. If Obama cared about creating jobs, he wouldn't have blocked the opening of the Boeing plant in South Carolina, which cost the state hundreds of jobs. None of them care because once elected, their futures are secure forever.

Obama is the ultimate sonofabitch and must be defeated at all costs!

I can accept your opinion.

I think I could accept it a little easier if you explained it though and possibly cite cases that reasonably refute or challenge what I've posted.

I try to pride myself on not being incorrigible or a blind loyalist.

I thought my answers were about as fair to the realities and circumstances I have read and followed as could be.

Is it untrue (for example) that Obama had problems with specific provisions, was against them but is now supporting a version of the USA PATRIOT Act more in line with what he believes?

To me that is a reasonable circumstance. But if you can refute it with a reasonable challenge then I would/should have no problem dropping my former belief.

But to some people they believe we need to plow over our whole system. Even you just posted something in another thread discouraging voting (I believe).

To me that makes no sense, won't solve a thing and amounts to fruitlessly trying to scorch a problematic system rather than fix it. But I accept your position on it.

Obama is the worst fuck that ever was!

Last edited by a moderator:
President Michele Bachmann has a promise: $2 gas.

She's going to pray for it.

yep

Speaking of which, I was listening to Mark Levin the other day and his listener poll matching Romney against Perry had Perry winning 90% to 10 :tinhat:

They are saying that because it's cool to hate on Romney for not being "authentic" enough. Mitt Romney will be the Republican nominee.

Florida Governor Rick Scott signed a bill that requires adults applying for welfare to submit to a drug test. Since they began testing only 2 percent have tested positive. So much for small government eh?

Sounds like he guessed wrong!

The Republicans at least admit they have standards and try to uphold them.

Puerto Rican Anti-Gay Senator Roberto Arango Busted With Nude Grindr Photos (NSFW)

L2hvbWUvaW5zdGluY3RtYWdhemluZS9wdWJsaWNfaHRtbC9pbWFnZXMvc3Rvcmllcy9ibG9ncy9icm9scGgvMWFyYW5nby5qcGc=.jpg

http://www.ontopmag.com/article.aspx?id=9328&MediaType=1&Category=26
"In 2009 he voted in favor of Resolution 99 which would have amended Puerto Rico's constitution to ban the recognition of same-sex marriages (it didn't pass). He has been opposed to civil union bills and in 2004 he used a rubber duck and made it quack to make fun of an opponent (in Puerto Rico, the word for duck, 'pato,' means faggot.)"

http://www.badmouth.net/top-five-republican-gay-sex-scandals/

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
The Republicans are the worst when it comes to gay sex scandals. They take home the trophy. So much for family values and all right?
http://www.badmouth.net/top-five-republican-gay-sex-scandals/

They would be better served to drop the Religious Right and "family values" and focusing on their fiscal conservative points.

I live in the Bible Belt and it is my experience... those who really have "family values" just live it - they don't preach it.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
You Missed the part where it involved an exorbitant cost to state budgets?
who gives a fuck if you smoke weed or do meth? YOU CANNOT LIVE OFF WELFARE

Yes you can live off of welfare. There are generations of families that have been raised on welfare. If you are poor enough to get government aid, then you should not be able to afford illegal drugs.

Section 8 - pays all or a large portion of your rent
Health insurance paid by the state
Food Stamps and cash aid
Cell phone - paid by the government
Electric bill - paid by charity agencies

These are only a few examples.

All states should require drug testing for welfare. If you are asking the citizens to help pay your bills, you should have to be clean.

Scott said that,"studies show that people that are on welfare are higher users of drugs than people not on welfare." The facts are out and only 2 percent of those tested came back with a positive. In the state of Florida, only eight percent use illegal drugs. The reason why this is being done is because welfare recipients are poor.

Scott said that,"studies show that people that are on welfare are higher users of drugs than people not on welfare." The facts are out and only 2 percent of those tested came back with a positive. In the state of Florida, only eight percent use illegal drugs. The reason why this is being done is because welfare recipients are poor.

The caught the 2%. The proven failing is that it was a waste of time and money to test the people who are the ones collecting welfare. It was a poor decision.

It doesn't prove or confirm anything beyond that.

As a tax payer, if I ever go on unemployment or welfare, I hope that there is some dignity involved. I would hate to feel like I was stealing from the government or simply a leech because I was in need of help.

I don't think anyone wants people who have found a way to live off of the system. I'm sure what this was about was trying to see if they could catch people doing that in Fl. They either should have done more research or in fact the assumption is wrong.

Facetious

Moderated
Re: Republican Hypocrisy

Barack Obama hypocrisy: <- (notice how I didn't broad brush the entire democratic party?) :cool:

Recently, potus obama said that it would be terrible and demagogic to close down the government, yet, back in 2006, when the national debt was 1/5 of what it is today, the very same Barack Obama not so surprisingly was a leading dem party advocate for closing down the government. Go fig'r :dunno:

Partisan politics in action, what else would you expect?