• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Report: Russia considering returning Edward Snowden to the U.S.

The Siloviki as a group is much more Anti-Western than Putin. They don't like it when Putin calls the West his partners. Most people in Russia, think the Siloviki know were the bodies are buried, and Putin will not dare cross them.

The Siloviki as a group is much more Anti-Western than Putin. They don't like it when Putin calls the West his partners. Most people in Russia, think the Siloviki know were the bodies are buried, and Putin will not dare cross them.

Putin put his trust in the siloviki. They're the ones who serve him selflessly and he distrusts almost everyone else.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I'm starting to believe what Edward Snowden did partially contributed to the events that got Trump elected.
If he hadn't exposed the NSA, Russia's election tampering may have been detected.
It also weakened trust in and support for the liberal government, and made some people vote for the independents instead of democrats.

The actions of one person, even when their intentions are good, can adversely change the course of history.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Good. Excitation for traitors. The case has already been made. Pay-per-view? ... no ... C-Span.

I'm starting to believe what Edward Snowden did partially contributed to the events that got Trump elected.
If he hadn't exposed the NSA, Russia's election tampering may have been detected.
It also weakened trust in and support for the liberal government, and made some people vote for the independents instead of democrats.

The actions of one person, even when their intentions are good, can adversely change the course of history.

Still what he did was the right thing to do. People needed to know about the CIA surveillance. Ok, I know, most people already knew but it had to be confirmed, it had to be indeniable.
And he's not to blame for the people's terrible reactions to that. Just like, even thought it is what caused the Civil War, abolishing slavery was the right thing to do.