• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

repeal the civil rights act of 1964

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Don't bother asking mrex anything specific. Not only does he have problems compiling information, he can't focus on any particular subject. The dude never read the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

The Trouble With the ’64 Civil Rights Act Link

Ron Paul is full of shit. Nowhere are quotas mentioned in the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Actually, Will already has some competition : You, georges, assari... But you're right, the OP could be some one of you guys. ObessedByDark Too.

And next year, it'll be you.

i also feel that the passage of the civil rights bill has led to gentrification and the destruction of the black community not only in america but elsewhere in the world and this would greatly improve their living conditions black males die earlier than any other demographic and that is where real progress needs to be made

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
i also feel that the passage of the civil rights bill has led to gentrification and the destruction of the black community not only in america but elsewhere in the world and this would greatly improve their living conditions black males die earlier than any other demographic and that is where real progress needs to be made

If you want to help young black males from dying so young, you can start by getting them to stop idolizing rappers that glorify pimping, dealing drugs, and killing cops. Maybe instead of worshiping athletes, that are constantly breaking the law, and getting nothing more then a slap on the wrist, they should be looking up to scientists and doctors. Young black males don't die young because of the laws, but because of the laws they break. They're not in jail because they're black, they're there because they've acted like thugs, and committed crimes. Maybe if they stayed in school, and actually put forth an effort, they would get a little farther....ya know, you can only get out of a school, what you are willing to put into it. The public education system isn't the best, but it still provides an opportunity. Every new low income housing project that's built, is a pretty nice building, before the people that live there destroy it themselves. The graffiti isn't a part of the building, and neither are the broken windows....that comes from the people that live there, and choose to destroy it. There are plenty of programs dedicated to helping all minorities already, but usually they are either abused, misused, and the families that try to make a better life for themselves and their children, quite often have teenage children, that choose to bring the same attitude and mentality their parents wanted to leave behind, with them. Then they end up bringing down the area they've moved to....believe me, I've seen it first hand, in my neighborhood. It's sad, because young blacks have many opportunities available to them...but it;s not our fault they choose to continue down the wrong path. Personally I'm tired of seeing my tax dollars wasted, maybe if they were tougher on the people that were hell bent on being bad, instead of coming up with excuses about their environment and upbringing, and slapping them on the wrist, the next generation would see the consequences, and change there attitude.

georges

Staff member
Actually, Will already has some competition : You, georges, assari... But you're right, the OP could be some one of you guys. ObessedByDark Too.

No, Aceboob has a far better knowledge in politics than you my friend. And you are at the same level than Assari and some well known left wingers. You are not well placed to give other people moral lessons especially when you have voted for Hollande.

many many people idolize the things and pursue the same path that these "great people" do even if all of the people you listed died tomorrow the process of gentrification would destroy the black community before blacks had enough time to save money to build it up themselves

Ace Boobtoucher

Gentrification is not a racist policy. It's just a thing. It helps with local economies and makes shitty parts of towns look better. Some people feel the squeeze, sure. Fuck 'em.

what you just said(digression) is a capitalist argument in favor of exploiting others for economic gain in favor of patriarchy and other "awful" things prior to the civil rights movement and in never said gentrification was a racist policy inflicted by whites only.... but you implied that t was so whatever and yeah I'm for free market i just feel this is wrong alight and this has gone too far and the destruction of the black community is affecting many other parts of society free market economics and affirmative action do mot go hand in hand

"It's just a thing". It helps with local economies and makes shitty parts of towns look better. Some people feel the squeeze said:
so you don't care about the rights of women homosexuals or minorities we should exploit them for profit in the ghettos strip clubs and mock gay people in stand up routines ?

Ace Boobtoucher

Nobody who refuses to capitalize or use punctuation marks properly can be trusted.

I'm not any less wrong also you should just accept that it would be positive to repeal this act. even what you just said about my spelling is an argument that people should be able to keep what they earn given that one"s statement is only acceptable if it is properly punctuated. it is a free market statement may the best writer win you know

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
also how many blacks own their own businesses how does gentrification help these people become independent?

I can't say how many blacks have their own business', but I can tell you this, in the construction industry, there is a requirement to hire a certain percentage of minority companies...whether they deserve the jobs or not. They get extra points on the U.S. Postal service exams....how is that fair to people that have worked to earn those things?

In my opinion, the only people that deserve any extra credit, or points towards employment, are veterans of the United States Armed Services....and a couple extra for service that includes being in a war.

Deepcover

Closed Account
also how many blacks own their own businesses how does gentrification help these people become independent?

Not many because I honestly feel it's based on discrimination. I guess society just doesn't want to loan money to blacks who actually want to start a decent business of their own

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Where is gentrification in the Civil Rights Act?