• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

repeal the civil rights act of 1964

if i were to say,for example, i didn't think black people suffered that much under slavery you would respond by calling me a racist because of the guilt that white people clearly bear for slavery proving my point and the fact that we a group of whit people are discussing the issues of black people and their problems again proves my point because in order for blacks to move upward whites must be at the top of the pyramid making sacrifices so that they may rise upward

if i were to say,for example, i didn't think black people suffered that much under slavery you would respond by calling me a racist because of the guilt that white people clearly bear for slavery proving my point
Nope, I won't call you a racist. I would call you an ignorant, which, in my book, is worse...

Now, won't you call "anti-semitic" a person that would say that the jews didn't sufered that much during WWII ? Won't you call "anti-american" a person that would say that the pilgrims weren't that bad before 1775 ?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
okay, title three denies people entry to public facilities based on national origin race etc. this would benefit society because it would encourage members of the same ethnic groups to stick together and work improving the economy. this would also help build up small ethic enclaves

So libraries, parks, parking facilities, roadways, post offices, schools, everything paid for by tax dollars should be set up by the state as segregated? Seems to me if all of our tax dollars are paying for it, everyone should be able to use it.

i don't think so

Well what do you think title 3 means? It's segregation of public places. How do you interpret it?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Personally I would prefer to see the federal firearms act of 1934 repealed, but that's for a nice lengthy I love/I hate guns thread.

As far as the civil rights act goes, I can't see anything good coming from this, while I admit I can't speak Knowledgeably on the the specific act, lets just say, I can see a whole lot of states forgetting what equality means...and not specifically just towards blacks.

even today the constitution could be very easily interpreted so as to do both of those thing because the word equality is very broad and open to interpretation

As far as the civil rights act goes, I can't see anything good coming from this, while I admit I can't speak Knowledgeably on the the specific act, lets just say, I can see a whole lot of states forgetting what equality means...and not specifically just towards blacks.
Yep, towards gay people or atheists (or even towards non-christians), for example...

even today the constitution could be very easily interpreted so as to do both of those thing because the word equality is very broad and open to interpretation
Actually the word "equality" isn't even in the Constitution. Only the 14th amendment mentions "equal protection of the laws" for all US citizens.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
mrexcellent2190 posts seem familiar, just extremely toned down. I suppose jealousy of Will E Worm picking up his second Ass Crown was too much to bear.

johan is from france they spearheaded the gay equality movement in europe biased also the gold reserve act is something we could do without we need to be back on the gold standard the money in our pockets isn't backed up by anything except the bs the aclu feeds us

France spearhead the gay-rights movement in Europe. I would be proud if it was true but unfortunately, it's wrong :
8 countries (Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Belgium, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden and Spain) legalised gay-marriage before France did in 2013
6 countries legalised adoption for same-sex couples before France did in 2013
6 countries authoried domestic partnership for same-sex couples before France did in 1999.

France does not spearhead the gay-rights movement in Europe. That would be Belgium or Denmark.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Pub.L. 88–352, 78 Stat. 241, enacted July 2, 1964) is a landmark piece of civil rights legislation in the United States[5] that outlawed discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.[6] It ended unequal application of voter registration requirements and racial segregation in schools, at the workplace and by facilities that served the general public (known as "public accommodations").

So what exactly (Point out single issues) should be individually changed?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
the voter registration requirements

Can you specify?

Here in Germany, it's like this: If you are a german citizen, you are automatically registered. You get a letter for every vote you can partake in, and there is even a extra letter in that letter so you can vote from home.

Something like that? I would LOVE to see you second that ;)

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Jesus, I wish the OP had been on my radar a few months ago because Will may have had a little competition for:

Fotor082221313.jpg

Jesus, I wish the OP had been on my radar a few months ago because Will may have had a little competition for:

Fotor082221313.jpg
Actually, Will already has some competition : You, georges, assari... But you're right, the OP could be some one of you guys. ObessedByDark Too.