• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Paint your toe nails and lay down on your bed naked. Take a picture of your penis and feet. Guarantied rep from one of our very favorite members.

You have to pm pictures of your penis to Petra. The only reason why my rep is at 0 is because I refuse to objectify myself like that.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
You have to pm pictures of your penis to Petra. The only reason why my rep is at 0 is because I refuse to objectify myself like that.

You really do ask for it sometimes.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 7455746, member: 114093"]You really do ask for it sometimes.

Who? Me? I would never! :angels:

Mayhem

Banned
:dunno: How can someone have Blog Entries 1 butt have a Rep Power of 454635? Besides posting, what are other ways to up my Rep Power? :brick: :pacing: I have 31 posts and 4 Rep Power :bang:

Rep is meaningless. It rates right up there with any thread that's titled ".... of the Week".

I just managed to masturbate to this thread.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
People earn rep by making posts that others think are worth clicking the rep button for.

Clicking to rep is like a slap on the back and saying "good work" but the actual score is virtually meaningless.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I don't care for ze number. I just love getting little messages.

Means someone actually cares about me. Even if it's just a little. I have nothing else in life. :crying:

I don't care for ze number. I just love getting little messages.

Means someone actually cares about me. Even if it's just a little. I have nothing else in life. :crying:

I tried to rep you to show I care but it wouldn't let me. That's the last time I ever try to care about anything.

Apathy, sweet apathy.