• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Remember when Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe nominated Trump for Nobel Peace Prize ?

Donald Trump’s Nobel Peace Prize nominations ‘forged’, committee says

'As far as I know, this is the first example of someone nominating someone by stealing another person's identity', says committee secretary

The committee tasked with picking winners of the Nobel Peace Prize says two nominations it received for Donald Trump to be handed the honour were both forged.
Olav Njolstad, secretary of the Norwegian Nobel Committee, told the NTB news agency someone using a stolen identity had put the US President forward for the award two years in a row.
Mr Njolstad said it appeared the same person had been responsible for forging both nominations and added Norwegian police had been informed.

"Every year, we get lots of invalid nominations, but these are nominations that are not valid because those who nominate are not qualified to do so", he told NTB.
"As far as I know, this is the first example of someone nominating someone by stealing another person's identity."

Norwegian police have made contact with the FBI for assistance with the investigation, Rune Skjold of Oslo police force’s economic crimes unit told German press agency DPA.
He added that forging documents was punishable with prison time in Norway.

Each year, the Norwegian Nobel Committee invites anyone from a qualifying field, including members of government, university professors and former recipients to submit nominations for the prize.
Last year’s award was given to the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons.

In January, Henrik Urdal, manager of the Peace Research Institute Oslo, told the Associated Press Mr Trump had received one legitimate nomination for the 2018 prize.
Mr Urdal said the selection had come from "an American player with the right to nominate a candidate”.
However, he declined to name the nominee and said the recommendation to award Mr Trump the honour "still lacks a strong academic justification”.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...d-fake-police-fbi-investigation-a8238286.html

I'm not even suprised. Trump's a con-man, his go-to move has always been to deceive people...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...d-fake-police-fbi-investigation-a8238286.html

I'm not even suprised. Trump's a con-man, his go-to move has always been to deceive people...

I don't remember when (yet) one of the heroes of crybabism, perhaps one of the vapid late night comedy twats, is exposed as being behind this... a douchey-and-daring, funny-as-bacterial-meningitis Samantha Bee, perhaps. Really, you have a lot to choose from. Or maybe some anonymous, unhinged libby Scaliseopath - the left is chock full of those, too.

But go ahead and bury the lead:

One President brought an oppressive and murderous regime, hotly pursuing global nuclear reach, to heel
and
drove back, broke the back of, and defeated a murderous and oppressive Muslim terrorist organization.
That President lacks... what now? Academic what-the-fuck, for his contributions to peace?
That President's out of the running?

But another President gives Iran (murderous, oppressive, hotly pursuing global nuclear reach) a free hand to work
and
does the same thing for the aforementioned murderous and oppressive Muslim terrorist organization.
And that President gets a prize.

You go on and keep that Cracker Jack shit, son - it's true what they say, all these awards shows are rigged :rofl2:

One President brought an oppressive and murderous regime, hotly pursuing global nuclear reach, to heel
and
drove back, broke the back of, and defeated a murderous and oppressive Muslim terrorist organization.
That President lacks... what now? Academic what-the-fuck, for his contributions to peace?
That President's out of the running?
1) Daech was defeated ON THE BATTLEFIELD. We're talking about Nobel PEACE Prize.

2) The US (and other western countries) played little part in that war against ISIS. The real victors are Syria, Iraq, Jordan and Kurds. The real victors are King Abdullah II, Bashar al-Assad, Nouri al-Maliki and Masoud Barzani.

But another President gives Iran (murderous, oppressive, hotly pursuing global nuclear reach) a free hand to work
and
does the same thing for the aforementioned murderous and oppressive Muslim terrorist organization.
And that President gets a prize

That's bullshit.
President Obama (and other world leaders) gave Iran incitement not to pursue their military-nuclear researches. President Trump thought it was better ton trash that and go back to the previous situation with Iran trying to make nukes without the rest of the world knowing how far they are from getting them.

1) Daech was defeated ON THE BATTLEFIELD. We're talking about Nobel PEACE Prize.

2) The US (and other western countries) played little part in that war against ISIS. The real victors are Syria, Iraq, Jordan and Kurds. The real victors are King Abdullah II, Bashar al-Assad, Nouri al-Maliki and Masoud Barzani.

That's bullshit.
President Obama (and other world leaders) gave Iran incitement not to pursue their military-nuclear researches. President Trump thought it was better ton trash that and go back to the previous situation with Iran trying to make nukes without the rest of the world knowing how far they are from getting them.

Obama was the shittiest foreign policy President since Carter, and like Carter, weakened the nation, both practically and in the abstract, in the view of the community of nations. An unrelenting, fucktarded foreign policy presidency, with an evil and avaricious, power-hungry, lifelong-entitled cunt, embarrassing the United States before the world, selling favors.

Talk about bullshit. :laugh:

Those are your heroes, Corky.

Johan you have to remember that in Trumplandia they'd rather have had Iran develop a nuke back in 2015, and have had a greater incentive to use it then, then not having them have one now, and having less incentive to use one.

This is the current state of logic as it pertains to our conservative friends.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Obama was the shittiest foreign policy President since Carter, and like Carter, weakened the nation, both practically and in the abstract, in the view of the community of nations. An unrelenting, fucktarded foreign policy presidency, with an evil and avaricious, power-hungry, lifelong-entitled cunt, embarrassing the United States before the world, selling favors.

I like how Fishy Dickey responds to his own post.

Talk about bullshit.

Obama's not the one who started two major wars that claimed the lives of nearly 7,000 us boys.
The most deadliest terrorist attack on US soil, claiming the lives of nearly 3.000 us citizens did not happened under Obama's watch

Obama restored the image of the US abroad after Georges W. Bush had dramaticcaly hurted it. Unfortunately, Trump made the US a worldwide laughing stock, again

Under Obama the US was seen by its allies as a trustworthy partner and by its enemies a a country you could negotiate with.
Under Trump US allies now think the US coul turn against them at any moment if its serves their interests and by its enemies as a not very bright bully they can outsmart. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8798212/north-korea-build-submarine-launch-ballistic-missiles/

Obama restored the image of the US abroad...

Under Obama the US was seen by its enemies a a country you could negotiate with.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

My God, man! You're a Goddamn comedy genius! But warn a guy, before you start throwing the jokes out there.

Yeah, that's what you want - a nice, reasonable and clueless pussy C-i-C, and his appointed cuntburger, to trade favors with. That's exactly what the world wants to do business with.

Fuckin' ninnies :rofl:

Yeah, that's what you want - a nice, reasonable and clueless pussy C-i-C

Kim is a "very talented man" who "loves his country very much". It was an "honor" to meet Kim. "We've developed a very special bond". :love-smi:
"And he's a real personality and he's very smart. He's sharp as you can be, and he's a real leader." "He tells me he didn't know about it [the Warmbier torture], and I will take him at his word." :nannerf2:

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

My God, man! You're a Goddamn comedy genius! But warn a guy, before you start throwing the jokes out there.

Yeah, that's what you want - a nice, reasonable and clueless pussy C-i-C, and his appointed cuntburger, to trade favors with. That's exactly what the world wants to do business with.

Fuckin' ninnies :rofl:

No one wants to do business with the egomaniac, retarded man child bully.
No one want to do business with a guy that has the attention span of 4 years old, who won't listen to anyone because hje thinks he's brighter than everyone on every issues.
And nobody wants to talls strategy with a guy who thinks force is the solution to everything and that negociatiing is showing weakness

The only world leaders that are happy that Trump got elected are Netanyahu ad US enemies such as Kim, Putin, Jinping and Khamenei