• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Relationship Help

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
Use her own approach: tell her you need some time and space. Take it and consequentially give it to her. Hook up with other girls and let her know when and what you do. If the spark is still there, it will reignite.

On a different note, it's not too bad to make some experiences before settling. All the couples that are together since high school that i know/knew ended up breaking up or keep going just for the sake of kids and routine. Teens are still the years of discovering, experiencing and immaturity. There's nothing wrong with you or with her.

I agree with Spexy that relationships need work, except that nobody can pretend you to be able to put that work into a relationship when you are a little bit more than a kid.

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
Didn't read every reply but I don't think it's necessarily over.

She was VOICING how she felt to you and that she needed more and you didn't change things and chose to sweep it under the rug.
Sounds like she just felt vulnerable and went where she'd be given attention.

To the other people, she did NOT cheat if she clearly broke it off first and supposedly only kissed him.
Both him and her betrayed you in a way, but you clearly still have strong feelings for her.
Maybe you both need time and space for clarity, and obviously you need to work on your communication.
If someone tells you they need something, you can't ignore them.

I once heard a quote years ago that has always stuck with me, "love must be cultivated".
No matter how strong of a bond or love you share with someone, it's going to wither if you don't make a conscious effort to make it a priority and make it special.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I know I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

A break would be the best thing for both of you. The rest of your life is a long fucking time, there's no need to rush it, go out and live a little before you surrender to a life sentence in relationship prison.

You know this girl and none of us do, but if you believe she only kissed the guy then you are setting yourself up for more misery. Of course she says that's all she did but what do you expect her to say? She kissed him alright, right on the end of his throbbing cock.

Move on dude. Find someone else and don't be cold this time around. Pay attention. But in the meantime get laid enjoy your youth and your friends. When its meant to happen it will.

Use her own approach: tell her you need some time and space. Take it and consequentially give it to her. Hook up with other girls and let her know when and what you do. If the spark is still there, it will reignite.

On a different note, it's not too bad to make some experiences before settling. All the couples that are together since high school that i know/knew ended up breaking up or keep going just for the sake of kids and routine. Teens are still the years of discovering, experiencing and immaturity. There's nothing wrong with you or with her.

I agree with Spexy that relationships need work, except that nobody can pretend you to be able to put that work into a relationship when you are a little bit more than a kid.

I agree 100%. If she still wants you, then she'll show interest when you start looking elsewhere. If she doesn't, then you know she doesn't feel the same anymore. Oh and as Sabrina said, it's good to get some experience while you're young. I didn't and ended up regretting it so much a became a total whore in my late 20's and early 30's. Now I got bigger issues then you'd wanna hear about. BELIEVE that.

Five years together?

You waited too long to marry her.
Bullcrap. Many people have perfectly happy relationships without marriage. Ask the gay community of America, they'll tell you.