• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Regarding Religion?

Do any Of You Believe In Goddess's? :confused: Is That Myth Or Reality? :confused: Is God a Women/Lady/Girl? How Do You All Know If He Is a Man/Boy/Guy, Are You Up There Right Now? :confused: & was There Really a Jesus Christ? :confused: Or was it just a Story Made Up? Do Any Of You Believe In God & Jesus? :confused:

Dinalt

Banned
:) Guess this is a good question for Qball, as his background means he knows what he's talking about. :bowdown:

In all honesty, I don't know.

just Asking? :confused:

Dinalt

Banned
Mandy4Ever said:
just Asking? :confused:

:glugglug: Don't be confused, only said Qball because he's been schooled in the topic, so will probably have the best answer.
Good idea for a topic, and hope you get lots of opinions :wave2:

XanderJack

Banned
I grew up in a southern baptist home. Went to church three times a week from when I was about 9 until I was 18. You know what I learned, that christianity, at least the christianity I was taught is full of hate and hypocrisy. Christianity teaches of a compassionate God, yet only those who believe in Jesus are going to Heaven, everybody else burns in Hell. That sounds about as compassionate as George Bush. I like to think that God is compassionate and nobody will suffer after their death. Like I have said before, I believe that when a person dies, they experience their own personal heaven, full of everything they thought important. Anyways, I would say yes I believe in a god, I do not think it is gender specific however. I also think that The Bible is the greatest work of Fiction ever created. Jesus could have been real, but I don't believe he was the son of God.

XanderJack

Banned
Brino said:
I'm Agnostic, that is I believe it's neither possible to prove nor disprove the existence of God.

I do agree with you that there is no way to prove the exsistence of a god. I like in the movie Dogma when they say it is good to have ideas, but not beliefs, because beliefs are too hard to change.

Brino

Banned
Just to clarify I'm not very religious, infact I'm borderline athiest, I just feel as though my beliefs fall more into the category of agnosticism than atheism.

I'm atheist and borderline agnostic, lol. I also used to go to church three days a week when I was younger but I never really knew why I was there and I never "felt" God or whatever. I've learned more about the religion that I belonged to and other religions through my college education than I ever did in Sunday school or through sermons. If I were to pick a religion to belong to I would probably become Pagan or Buddhist.

Dinalt said:
:glugglug: Don't be confused, only said Qball because he's been schooled in the topic, so will probably have the best answer.
Good idea for a topic, and hope you get lots of opinions :wave2:
thanks. :)

XanderJack said:
I grew up in a southern baptist home. Went to church three times a week from when I was about 9 until I was 18. You know what I learned, that christianity, at least the christianity I was taught is full of hate and hypocrisy. Christianity teaches of a compassionate God, yet only those who believe in Jesus are going to Heaven, everybody else burns in Hell. That sounds about as compassionate as George Bush. I like to think that God is compassionate and nobody will suffer after their death. Like I have said before, I believe that when a person dies, they experience their own personal heaven, full of everything they thought important. Anyways, I would say yes I believe in a god, I do not think it is gender specific however. I also think that The Bible is the greatest work of Fiction ever created. Jesus could have been real, but I don't believe he was the son of God.
story is nice.

foxycougar said:
I'm atheist and borderline agnostic, lol. I also used to go to church three days a week when I was younger but I never really knew why I was there and I never "felt" God or whatever. I've learned more about the religion that I belonged to and other religions through my college education than I ever did in Sunday school or through sermons. If I were to pick a religion to belong to I would probably become Pagan or Buddhist.
I Don't care if anybody Believes or Doesn't Believe in God, as long as that person is a Good Person thats all that counts, I Hardly don't go to Church Ither, I Do Believe that there is Some Higher Power from above & He/She Takes care of Everyone. :) :cool: :hatsoff:

Brino said:
I'm Agnostic, that is I believe it's neither possible to prove nor disprove the existence of God.
There is a Higher Power, even if there is No God. :) :cool: :hatsoff:

I'm an atheist, so my answer is, of course, no there is no god. It's just an invention made by man! There WAS a jesus, nevertheless..! that's proven, if I remember correctly...

001 said:
In my opinion, there is no God. Why would anyone create the race of man and let it destroy itself.
Even if there is No God? :confused: then there is Still a Higher Power Someplace No Matter What anyone & you say.

Blackjack said:
I'm an atheist, so my answer is, of course, no there is no god. It's just an invention made by man! There WAS a jesus, nevertheless..! that's proven, if I remember correctly...
but Jesus probably did listen to some kind of Higher Power in some way, even if there was No God. :thumbsup:

I'm christian, was brought up that way, but my view of christianity is a lot different and much looser than a lot of other christians I know, like my parents :S My personal religious beliefs have been formed by what I've learned growing up and what I've learned more recently and what I've experienced, though they are still changing. I think its very hard to completely and concretely believe in one exact precise thing, but I'm happy with the way I lead my ife and I'm confident I will have a happy eternity, whatever it really holds.