• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Last edited by a moderator:
Marcia Cross :nannerf1:

FUCK :eek:

This woman is so fine that I would even let my cock get sucked by another man [I am not gay] if it meant that afterwards I could do what I want to this woman and for how long I wanted to do it. It would be well worth it.

You, sir, have taste. She is FINE :cool:

your gay.. and if not gay, Bi for sure. no woman is worth sucking man dick or getting your dick sucked by another man. look at Alicia.. shes way hotter than any redheads posted.. im not gonna suck man dick for her, she better get the fuck out my house.. take a bow you just came out of the closet on freeones.. "clap clap clap clap clap clap clap"

freeones rock !!!

your gay.. and if not gay, Bi for sure. no woman is worth sucking man dick or getting your dick sucked by another man. look at Alicia.. shes way hotter than any redheads posted.. im not gonna suck man dick for her, she better get the fuck out my house.. take a bow you just came out of the closet on freeones.. "clap clap clap clap clap clap clap"

freeones rock !!!

You are one funny guy [but only in your eyes].

For the record, pal, I never said I was gay. And I sure as hell never said at any time that I would suck cock.

So, please, learn to read, and then look at my post again and then get the facts straight before you mouth off in my direction, pal.

Thank you :cool:

Amy Yasbeck

Amy Yasbeck (John Ritter's Wife - The Late John Ritter)
Although I'm not much for celebrities, especially not thin ones, she is pure elegance and eroticism at the same time.
Nice pick.

I can't believe she doesn't have her thread, unless the spell above is no correct.
You'd figure more men would go for her.

I don't even prefer thin women and I do.

Member 1098

Closed Account
Oh yeah, I forgot about my other favorite:

Molly Shannon

I told you guys into redheads, reply to freakin much on this thread, forgetting the redheads that really like... haha!

REDHEADS = MEGA HOT ! :hatsoff:

Re: Redhead Lovers Unite!

Talking real redheads.

Brianna Lee
and Flame.

Good call, Kingfisher. Flame... fuck yeah! :bowdown:

Flame (the original, not any of the recent ones) is the hottest, sexiest, pure redheads you'll find IMHO. Tiny, sexy, sweet and nasty as fuck. There was nothing fake in her peformances and she just loved sex. I can't remember the movies, I saw them in my cal state frat house -- they had been there or years so I don't know how old they were. But there was one where this fucking huge black cock totally wrecks her until she's delerious, and another lez scene where she keeps coming (she was always sucking ass or eating pussy, but you can tell when she would pull her nips furiously and her red skin would get all blotchy). She was 100% genuine red sex.

I think that why Flame was the favorite of all the girls who came over and watched the videos -- after watching her with that huge black cock or Peter North, all those girls watching wanted big dick and they wanted it to hurt. I thought we should have an EMT on standby for some of these poor tiny (brave) freshman (Univ, not HS) that were eagerly taking cock(s) and slurping down loads they would have run from screaming before... Thanks Flame!

Ah, college memories... If your wife or girlfriend went to cal state in the mid-90's, show her an old Flame vid -- if she get outrageously turned on, tell her that the dozen or so of us that were that night are sorry and we hope it didn't take too long to heal up...

I know Flame has some BDSM out there I need to find, she'd be the perfect sub.
SSNF