• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Recovering from virus attack.

Many months ago, I got hit with a virus that took alot of my files but the ones I was able to protect, ended up looking transparent and saying they're empty. They weren't empy and the pics that are in them became transparent aswell. I have thousands of pics to fix and I know how to do it (open in paint and save as in another folder then replace old versions of the pics with the new versions) the problem is this is taking so damn long and I'm wondering if anyone knows a quicker way to do this. Thanks.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Have you tried System Restore on your PC?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
sounds bad.

id wipe the fucker out and start fresh. you can hardly ever get total rid of the good ones.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I got hit by a virus, the flu virus. Nearly killed me, but I'm still here and stronger than ever jahahahaha!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Many months ago, I got hit with a virus that took alot of my files but the ones I was able to protect, ended up looking transparent and saying they're empty. They weren't empy and the pics that are in them became transparent aswell. I have thousands of pics to fix and I know how to do it (open in paint and save as in another folder then replace old versions of the pics with the new versions) the problem is this is taking so damn long and I'm wondering if anyone knows a quicker way to do this. Thanks.

If you're running Windows on a PC or have a Mac running Parallels/Boot Camp and Windows, this should work. There are probably other ways but I'm not an expert on this, so here's my best try for you: there is a free Windows based program called IrFanView. I've had it for many years and I think it's great - as do many others. Once the program is installed and open, under "Edit", select "Batch Conversion/Rename", follow the on-screen directions and just do a group conversion - you might also want to choose a fresh, uncorrupted destination folder. But before I did that, I think I'd scan those files for the virus before re-introducing them onto my system.

It's really too bad that ShayD doesn't post here any longer. He could probably suggest a better solution. But I think what I mentioned will work for you. Good luck.

Thank you all for your help and advice. Rey C, you're awsome. Thank you so much!

More computer trouble. My laptop (Tobisha and I use Windows) crashed and now I'm trying to transfer my files from the hard drive to my pc (HP and Windows aswell) with an external hard drive. The problem is I can't find any of my damn files. It just shows 8 folders. One says program files, one says users and another say windows. Some are empty and others are titled with a mix of numbers and letters and have folders that need permission to be open. All I can find are things like itunes, windows media player and google folders. HELP!

I remember back in the year 2000 (sounds futuristic) when I bought my very first PC, my grandma called me at home just to tell me to be careful because she saw in the news that there was a computer virus going around and she was worried I'd get sick.....

Yeah, okay, grandma :1orglaugh