• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Record of Lodoss (snes rom)

I have been trying to track down a translated version of Record of Lodoss rom, but the only one I can find isn't translated in the menus or speech texts. Anyone know where I can get a good one?

A google search for term: Record of Lodoss SNES rom.

Are you guys talking about a game that's based off of Record Of Lodoss War the anime?

I honestly do not know. I just did a google search from what I posted up there and gave him the tidbit of info of acquiring what he seeks.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
That was a sweet anime show, and I remember the game too.

Oh and Whimsy, I thank you for the tip but that isn't exactly what Im looking for. I've gone to the extent of searching many search engines and like I said before the only rom I can find is not translated correctly. I guess I will have to learn Japanese.

Oh and Whimsy, I thank you for the tip but that isn't exactly what Im looking for. I've gone to the extent of searching many search engines and like I said before the only rom I can find is not translated correctly. I guess I will have to learn Japanese.

Oh. Well I didn't download any of the roms. I only did a search and found a handful of many sites that have the rom. Hope you find it!

Thanx 4 searching anyways. By the way, how do you get rep power? Is it from the amount of posts you've made?

LukeEl

Never have seen the anime. Is it similar to Whitchblade or the like?

No it's more like a Dungeons and Dragons type anime, the guy that created it based his manga on his D&D campaigns or something like that.

LukeEl

After reading this thread I will probadly end up watching all my Record of Lodoss War animes now.