• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rebekah Dee

Missed the show as I had to leave the house early today. Damn. Unlucky me.

rebekahdee

Official Checked Star Member
Morning Guys and Girls

I thought I would post this here aswell for those of you not keeping an eye on the competition thread:

I am off to the South West of UK for a week and its doubtful I will have internet connection on my phone (or even a phone signal most of the time) but I just wanted to wish all the Contestants Good Luck in the competition and to leave you a little reminder of why you shouldnt forget me in the first week of the contest ;)

I was doing a home workout but got distracted (again!)

They are video captures and I was moving around rather a lot so excuse the slight blurryness! As soon as I am home I will post my 'holiday' snaps ;)

D_jologs - sorry you missed the show but I will be doing more soon and I am also threatening to do a naughty free one if I get round the the next stage of the competition so kep an eye out!

maleonetwo - Thanks hunny you made me smile and its all for you ;)

Here's wishing you all a fun first week of voting! Let the games begin!

Rebekah xxx
Vote for me - Miss Freeones 2011!

No blurryness as I can see your tits clearly.

Will definitely vote for you.

Have a nice holiday, Rebekah!

rebekahdee

MAde it safe back from my trip to Cornwall......there was local flooding and I promise it had nothing to do with me (although with Jan Burton close by you can be forgiven for thinking I gushed all over Cornwall!).

I managed to shoot a few sets and of course the odd piss video for my pee site and as soon as I have some samples from the photographer I will be putting them online. I just posted a couple of naughty flashing shots on my blog taken on the last day.

I was very happy to see myself in the top 25 for Best Euro Babe in the Miss Freeones competition but at number 23 its a very precarious standing so would love it if you could push a little more and get me higher. The other categories have me failiing miserably and nowhere near getting through to the next round so your support in all categories would be very much appreciated. I will be posting more photos and being more active in the competition thread now I am home and of course you can always get me here if you have any suggestions as to how I can get into Pole Position ;)

Enjoy this little offering and look out for more soon:

Kisses
Rebekah xxx

We'll try to keep you on the top 25, Rebekah! Post more naughty pics on the competition thread and think of gimmicks. It's heated over there.

rebekahdee

Doh sadly I didnt make Round 3 :( NEver mind, there is always next year and it means I can now vote unreservedly for my second favourite Euro Babe Miss Hybrid! Anyone who has a spare vote now that I am out should definately consider poking it in Miss Hybrids slot but form an orderly queue cos she is a popular lady! ;)

I have a new video online on my website by the way......keep forgetting to post in here because its not such an active thread but here are some photos from the vid. Its a pantie job clip and if you havent heard of it then it basically involves me 'dry' (AKA knickers on) humping the S**t out of a guys cock through is trousers and watching him squirm! I had great fun doing it so expect more soon!

If you needed more evidence of how much I enjoyed it just look at that last photo!

Enjoy!

Rebekah.x

Pretty pics, Rebekah! Thanks for sharing ;)

rebekahdee

Fuck me, I haven't had a "dry" shag since I was a teenager ;-)

That brings back memories!

HAha glad I could be of nostalgic use to you TinkyWink! I actually really enjoyed it....it appeals to the tease in me ;)

Glad you liked the photos guys......i have some more for you, festively themed of course ;)

Hope your sacks are nice and heavy for me?!

Rebekah.xxx