• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

RebeccasOffice on Dreamnet

RebeccaDream

Official Checked Star Member
Reminder that Dreamnet's Black Friday sale is ending tonight.

Buy my site (or any of the Dreamnet sites) for only $7.99 this weekend! That's right... you get access to all my videos and photo sets, ... and all thousands and thousands of pictures from my 1st 8 years on the Web! Use this special link for this special price http://www.dreamnet.com/indexblackfriday.html

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Hey Rebecca, you forgot to give us the obligatory booty pic. One or two of those from you and most of the guys will happily pay $17.99... :)

RebeccaDream

How's this?

attachment.php

Hey Rebecca, you forgot to give us the obligatory booty pic. One or two of those from you and most of the guys will happily pay $17.99... :)

Rey C.

That's OK. But I had something more along these lines (curves) on my mind. ;)

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Buy your site? Don´t you mean "buy a membership to your site"?

Rey C.

Rebecca, I've been wondering about this for awhile. Have you always been blessed with a curvy rear? I mean, like in high school, would guys wait by their lockers until you walked by, just so they could catch a long glimpse? I have to say... nice... verrrry nice. :hatsoff:

RebeccaDream

I guess I have. I always used to hide it with baggy sweaters. I later found out in college from my now husband that the frat calls called me "Rearbecca" behind my back!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Wow it took you two months to finally say one word. You must be one hell of a novelist, did they just get the internet in Nebraska?