• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rebecca (Non Nude extra from Drunksexorgy.com)

I remember viewing a few pics on the tainster website, Euroslut Hotel Part 4 Cam 4 or Part 5 Cam 1, in which she was on a bed with a guy who slipped her breasts out of her pink dress. Then, tainster switched up their site so those preview pics were unavailable. Still, it's out there.

Also, at the same party, there was another woman who was non-nude who I became curious in. She is in the top left thumbnail, the prominent one with the white tank and black pants and gloves. Anyone know her?
https://pimpandhost.com/image/70409942?size=original

I remember viewing a few pics on the tainster website, Euroslut Hotel Part 4 Cam 4 or Part 5 Cam 1, in which she was on a bed with a guy who slipped her breasts out of her pink dress. Then, tainster switched up their site so those preview pics were unavailable. Still, it's out there.

Also, at the same party, there was another woman who was non-nude who I became curious in. She is in the top left thumbnail, the prominent one with the white tank and black pants and gloves. Anyone know her?
https://pimpandhost.com/image/70409942?size=original

Rebecca is too hot. Unfortunately I can't find more of her. Anybody knows her surname?

The girl in the top left thumbnail is also very hot and I'm looking since years (same as Rebecca) for more of her. I only know her name is Verona but nothing else. Would be great if somebody could help.

I did find a little snippet where she slipped out of her top a little bit in the same party, but it wasn't good quality. With all of the parties she was at, and the fun she clearly had, one would imagine she must have gotten naked voluntarily at least once or twice. Wonder if there is any footage of models at these parties that said models tell them not to put out?

Also, I made sure Verona got her own post. https://board.freeones.com/threads/dso-woman.996287/#post-10986588

I did find a little snippet where she slipped out of her top a little bit in the same party, but it wasn't good quality. With all of the parties she was at, and the fun she clearly had, one would imagine she must have gotten naked voluntarily at least once or twice. Wonder if there is any footage of models at these parties that said models tell them not to put out?

Also, I made sure Verona got her own post. https://board.freeones.com/threads/dso-woman.996287/#post-10986588
Oh really? I haven't seen any nipples of her. Would be too good to be true. She had some vids on Tainster with wet-shirt(s) but never showed too much. Unfortunately. Also I was looking up for Euroslut Hotel on Tainster because I'm still member but it's gone. No idea why. You are right, soooo many great women at those parties but they didn't get naked or at least topless :-(.

Thanks for the Verona threat. Let's see if anybody will have something for us :).

Oh really? I haven't seen any nipples of her. Would be too good to be true. She had some vids on Tainster with wet-shirt(s) but never showed too much. Unfortunately. Also I was looking up for Euroslut Hotel on Tainster because I'm still member but it's gone. No idea why. You are right, soooo many great women at those parties but they didn't get naked or at least topless :-(.

Thanks for the Verona threat. Let's see if anybody will have something for us :).
Well, the Euroslut Hotel videos likely are not titled that way anymore. Would have to find them based on familiarity. In the Euroslut videos, Rebecca is wearing a very loose pink dress, and Verona is wearing black pants, a white sleeveless shirt and long black gloves.

Also, does anyone know how to message the keepers of the site and ask them questions about the models? I tried a year or so ago, but didn't hear anything back.

Late to the party here. She shows her tits in DSO 7th anniversary, shower cam. Also I found a hidden VIP scene from the same party where she does a double blowjob in the little VIP area

I went through what was available and didn't see anything of the sort. She was in the shower, but was very held back. I don't even think there were any VIP areas in the party. Could you lead us to the points of the party you are describing?

I went through what was available and didn't see anything of the sort. She was in the shower, but was very held back. I don't even think there were any VIP areas in the party. Could you lead us to the points of the party you are describing?
This pic is what led me here from indexxx, maybe they're wrong but this is the only thing have with her.
The VIP scenes are this one (scroll down) Denisa Heaven, fucked and Paris Diamond, fucked. There's 4 altogether but can only find those 3

New to this forum, dunno if I can post links?

K7vUora.png
la5CmUy.jpg

Neither of those are Rebecca. The woman is wearing similar clothing, but has darker hair. Can't blame you for confusing them.
Rebecca was consistently demure. A few parties she was a bit more wild, but was always trying to keep clothed. The euroslut hotel party includes a hard to find bit of her topless, mainly in photo (seriously, how could they have a photo of her topless, but not release video? You'd imagine the images were taken by video, too).
Makes me wonder if she did more once the cameras were off, or if there is content that is held back. She was young and having fun, you'd think she would let loose with some of those people with the cameras off.

Neither of those are Rebecca. The woman is wearing similar clothing, but has darker hair. Can't blame you for confusing them.
Rebecca was consistently demure. A few parties she was a bit more wild, but was always trying to keep clothed. The euroslut hotel party includes a hard to find bit of her topless, mainly in photo (seriously, how could they have a photo of her topless, but not release video? You'd imagine the images were taken by video, too).
Makes me wonder if she did more once the cameras were off, or if there is content that is held back. She was young and having fun, you'd think she would let loose with some of those people with the cameras off.
Cheers, wasn't convinced it was her. Indexxx is a bit hit and miss ID'ing models and and descriptions. Foxies Gold has no mention of B/G but she gets it on in quite a few DSO

Any idea who this girl is then? Only seen her in 2 separate things

No idea. Honestly, I don't scour these vids much these days. Busy living my life being interested in more important things. Have a good new years :).

Reactions: TP9
I am finally coming around to posting these. This is from Euroslut Hotel. Rebecca is in a red dress and seems to be a bit more under the influence than usual. I posted three pictures to show the context of it all. The first shows her in her dress. The second shows her with a guy on a bed. The third shows her finally topless. In the video, the guy seems to drag her over, and she backs off swatting at him. However, she seems to go back to him consensually, which I believe is where these photos are from. No video shows this encounter. At least there are these photos.

https://pixhost.to/show/570/455473670_image_700.jpg

https://pixhost.to/show/570/455473675_image_710.jpg

https://pixhost.to/show/570/455473677_image_719.jpg

Took me so long to figure out how to post these pictures. Geez, almost a decade to get to this point. Sigh...