• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Reasons I love Stardock

Well, each year I get a survey from Stardock, and on this last one their rebate/coupon you get from the survey includes games because of their new Impulse service. Well, I gave my honest answers to Stardock and look what they gave me this year!

2008 Customer Survey Report - http://www.stardock.com/media/stardockcustomerreport-2008.pdf

That surprised me a helluva lot actually to get this, plus another coupon for 10% off another purchase but I won't give that away ;)

Not only did they listen to my survey, I have many emails from the support staff when I asked about support for game CD's I bought. I actually had a person making emails and had an actual conversation about loving old games with him over 4 back and forth emails.

Finally, the Gamer's Bill of Rights: http://www.stardock.com/about/newsitem.asp?id=1095

And to think I easily purchase more software from Stardock/Impulse than anything else, with Steam a close second......

Oh, and to let you know, I made this post because I noticed I kept referring to Stardock repeatedly. I just decided to make an 'honorable mention' post on Stardock because I deem it a worthy cause.

Don't they make Rocket Dock ?

If so I didn't know they made games as well, what kind of games do they have anything good ?

Gal-Civ 2 and it's expansions are well refined 4x strats, Space Rangers 2 Complete, Gish (I got Gish on steam for $5 on a weekend deal though) and the Spirit Engine 2 is ok but worth $10 at most IMO. There's the Civ3 Gold Pack but I didn't like Firaxis after they stopped working on Alpha Centauri sequel. They got Sword of the Stars and it's expansions, but those games suck to me, most people think it's the best 4x in existence. Finally, Sins of a Solar Empire. Sucked at first, then it grew on me. Plus it gets tons of updates and now mini-expansions which will later when done be bundled together into one large ass expansion for a decent price.