• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Read if you're having issues getting points for Babe Wiki enteries!!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Hey Petra, how long does it usually take for the changes to be approved and points to be credited to my account?

It depends on who we have working on it. We try to keep the queue down, but if tons of people made submissions it could take a few days to work through them. ;-)

hey petra.... call me an ass for this.... but i jus got my first 100 posts here on freeones.... it says iv earnes 500 points.... but i dont see it.... iv logged in2 message board and my account with the same password..... m not sure i understand the whole merging of accounts.... the box next to the change button shows me nothing.... do u thing i'm logged in all rite?..... the message board does not ask me2 log in wen i use my freeones password.... plz help! i think i really have some use for those 500 points!

hey petra.... jus wanna knw.... i got those 500 points credited..... so i guess my account is alrite!..... thank u so much!..... where's them galleries!.....:D here i come!

I've also get the Hand icon in myFreeones account but it seems that nothing interrupt me from spending my point..
I feel sorry for others that encounter this problem.. try again, maybe it works after this :)

i am having trouble staying log on. when i change pages, i re-logon but it shows i am not logged in. i cannot go to my subsctiptions. Thank You

same thing happens to me, i just refresh the page and it shows im logged in.
ive been told if i use firefox then i wont have this problem but im too lazy to download it:D