• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

RE: Exploited moms III

Re: Exploited moms III

I just came back to Exploited Moms after being away for a few years and I'm really disappointed. Not only have they removed some of my favorite scenes (Deauxma, Lola, Diva, Champagne, KC Kelly and Ms Fun) but there haven't been any decent upgrades to the site. You can't download a scene into a single file - they're still broken up into about 20 pieces. Everybody has a version of high speed internet today. I don't get it. Models they've been advertising for a LONG TIME are still not up on the site (Anneke, Cala, Sasha Brand) One of the sister sites (exploited teens) has HD-single file vids. Why has EM's updated. I'm praying that one of the Mega Sites (Reality Kings - Naughty America) comes along and buys this site and all of it's content. There's great potential here.

Re: Exploited moms III

Soren, I'm touched how much you care. Sorry to hear the site sucks now. Those first vids you mentioned are pretty old (Diva was my fav), but Anneke and Cala were on there at some point last year cuz I have them. I don't know why they're removing updates. That site was one of the only places on the internet to see average older women getting fucked. Now more updates than not, the women aren't old or they're glamor MILFs. Oh well...