• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ray gun on us aircraft

That's a nice and interesting weapon.
If it'll be used to take down enemies instead of killing them, then it's a "clean" way for future missions

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
That is definitely cool. But it happened almost a year ago. I thought I remembered reading about it on PM. It's still certifiably badass. It's a plane with a frickin' laser attached to it. I don't know an airplane could increase its awesomeness quotient any higher than that.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Cool shit, gotta love technology. These weapons are getting more and more sophisticated.

Very cool and scary shit- you read the last paragraph...as long as it is in our hands, very cool

'In years to come, the secret supertroopers of SOCOM may be able to cause a cell tower to stop working, a vehicle's fuel tank to suddenly explode, or a single person to inexplicably be incinerated - all completely silently and tracelessly, without anyone knowing they were ever there and not so much as a spent bullet left behind"

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
That is definitely cool. But it happened almost a year ago. I thought I remembered reading about it on PM. It's still certifiably badass. It's a plane with a frickin' laser attached to it. I don't know an airplane could increase its awesomeness quotient any higher than that.

Yup.The original intent was to place it on a AWACS and "burn" launching missles out of the air.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
You want to hide in a cave? Fine. We will just cut the mountain in half. LoL. I bet Stark Enterprises had something to do with this.

Sharks with frickin' lasers attached to their heads would be better. - Credit Dr. Evil in Austin Powers.

☼LEGIT☼
It's got fricken lazer beams. Haha, that brings back all the good laughs. Good joke mate.