• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

raven riley or priya rai?

whos sexier?

• raven riley

Votes: 186 46.9%
  • priya rai

Votes: 211 53.1%

• Total voters

georges

Staff member
I voted for Priya, I really like some of the facial expressions she has in her pictures, and she seems exude an air of exoticness.

Raven has never really did it for me on the other hand. I think she will probaby win anyhow.

same for me. And the problem I have with raven is that she has a too teenagerish body.

al, you're letting me down, think of the boobs man!

Well...shit.....you know something, you're right. I've got an idea. Considering that I've already voted, I'll extend this idea as an olive branch to absolve me of my vote:

Priya is indeed sexier, unless Raven gets larger implants.

Disclaimer:
In the event that Raven does get implants, I reserve the right to fondle and/or see both of them naked up close and in person to indeed determine who is sexier. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined in a two-fall, winner take all Jello wrestling match.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Priya for me, she is sooooo gorgeous.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I guess as long as freeones exists, we'll have a "who's hotter" poll

Tough call on this one but i voted for Raven, i'm not even sure why because Priya is dead sexy, i gues i have seen more of Raven, maybe that's why :1orglaugh

Raven, one of my fav babes. BUT once you seen one of her BJ vids you've seen them all (only clothes change). Only lame thing in her.

:hit: her till i died, she's so hot!

DAMN! this was a tuff 1. both are fine as hell! but if i had to pick one it would definitely priya. them eyes, those tits, and that beautiful skin color. HOT DAMN! i would be all over that. :nanner: