• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rate This Girl: Nina Mercedez

Face - 18/20
Breast - 20/20 (i would give 100points for those Tits^^)
Ass - 17/20
Legs - 18/20
Performance - 18/20

91/100

Face - 19/20
Breast - 20/20
Ass - 19/20
Legs - 18/20
Performance - 19/20

95/100

we need to see her double penitration performance, without it she will not perfect!!

She is a 20/20 for me, especially for the fact that she is not covered in ink! Love to see such a womanly hottie. I want to eat her pootie!

Screw the rating system, she's the woman of my wet dreams, 'nuf said! :)

Nina is one hell of a gyal, defo beyond hotness!!!!

Face - 16/20
Breast - 18/20
Ass - 19/20
Legs - 16/20
Performance - 18/20

87/100 :)

Nina is one hell of a gyal, defo beyond hotness!!!!

Face - 16/20
Breast - 18/20
Ass - 19/20
Legs - 16/20
Performance - 18/20

87/100 :)

Not a bad summary.

Nina is pure hotness! I'd love to get her in a 3 some with my gf... :drool2:

I'd leave my wife or girlfriend for her on Christmas morning before any presents were opened.

How's that for a rating?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Nina used to post here all the time but she was driven away by a few asshats trolling her threads. :brick:

When I first got here, she was as active in the general Talk section as Spexy, Alisa, Jane Burgess and Jinxy are now - and yeah, I realize there are others too. She'd just pop into average threads and have her say. I thought she was a fun girl - and damn sexy! I realize some other stuff was happening in her personal life (and maybe that added to her stress level), but I really cannot understand why a small group of total dipshits were allowed to drive her off this board. I think her husband still pops into her thread in the Babes/Fetish forum to offer a contribution every now & again. But last I checked, she gave it one more try a few weeks/months ago, the same crap started again and I haven't seen her since.

None of us are going to invite each other over for dinner. So all you can expect is that if a girl is sexy, bright and/or funny, it'd be nice if she stuck around - and didn't get hassled all the time. And I thought Nina was all three. I can think of several people that I'd like to drive from this board (and I'm sure those same people have my name on their list :)). But the OCSM's who contribute to the overall board and try to get into general conversations? Why? Why drive them away??? :dunno:

Most of the girls post here for business reasons, but a good many also post in Talk because it's fun or interesting. Take away the fun and they go away. Again... why do that to them? :nono:

Ok. This has bummed me out completely since I returned to the board. I was probably her first fan. (one of them) I actually went to see her feature in a club in South Carolina when she first got in the business back around 2000 or so. I saw this newspaper that said Nina Mercedez and I had never heard of her before. I just thought she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. So I drove about 90 minutes and had a great time but couldn't really drink because I had to drive back home.

Then I came to this board and she was posting here and I thought that was cool. Can't believe that with the rules and how the PTB watch out for things concerning the OCSMs that it could reach a level that would run her off.

Anyway, I probably have overdone it a little but she is my favorite. Latinas are my favorites. I hope she puts things together and comes back and joins the board. She was very sweet on here to everyone from what I remember. I never even spoke to her that much. Just watched from a distance like some dork.

90, I love her solo shoots and she is good at her posing and good with her sex on camera. I wank to her shoots, I imagine we are both butt naked and she's riding my dick cowgirl style! I cum every time.