• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rate These Tits: Capri Cavalli Edition

Rate Her tits

• Total voters
ehh there ok I guess. she might as well go a little bigger then that if shes gonna pay for them.

I go with 4 stars. I was thinking about giving her 5 stars because her boob job really does what it's supposed to do. It "enhances" her overall look. She's a very pretty girl, and I bet her boobs have given her the confidence of a BEDROOM TIGRESS! I wouldn't mind sliding my dong in between her boobs....

I gave her a 5, but I probably should of given her a 4. I really like her overall. By the way, anyone know if she's still working or retired? I haven't seen anything new for a while now.

I gave her a 5, but I probably should of given her a 4. I really like her overall. By the way, anyone know if she's still working or retired? I haven't seen anything new for a while now.

:wave:
I really like Capri Cavalli, as well.
I only gave her a 3, b/c they just don't hang right. I guess they're too "balloony".

I don't think she's retired but in school and does limited scenes. the last I rented was "Stuffed Petite 2" released somewhere around May/09. Only a couple DVDs since then; that I haven't seen. "Real College Girls 23 and King Dong" both in June/09.

I really like her in "Riley Steele Chic".