• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rate the persons Avatar above you.

10 Mumra always reminded me of that creepy relative ya never wanted to go near.

and yes there is a Pumpkinhead. Supposed to be a new scifi channel Pumpkinhead movie on soon

10 again. nice butt. to clarkie. doc!!!!lol

hey clarkie, you do know that your sig was my inspiration in finding a mumra avi. my sig is going NOWHERE. all thats left is my avi. thanks bud.:thumbsup:

Yeah,I know it was. I was actually looking for a Mumra pic to suggest to you for use in a sig. I couldn't find one that I thought would really meet standards. I can do my own sigs...however I'm nowhere near the level of other sig makers

dude, give yourself some credit. your sigs are good. i especially like the forsberg sig. too bad it wasnt up for long. but this one(the skeletor...just for down the road when you change it) you have is cooler. and yeah isnt mumra a bitch to find pics of?

i might bring the forsberg sig back sometime. The mumra pics are a pain in the ass to find. Starscream pics on the other hand are all over the place

i might bring the forsberg sig back sometime. The mumra pics are a pain in the ass to find. Starscream pics on the other hand are all over the place

you cant fuck with me like this. starscream is my favorite cartoon charachter of all time. share with your buddy. i need more avis. starscream is my idol. hes not my hero. hes my idol. him and the bat.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
10 mumra was pretty cool back in the day!

10 out of 10 patriotic stars!