• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

rate my girlfriends arse

I request additional photos, in different positions and from a variety of angles. I want to make a well informed rating, and as such, thorough research is necessary.

Not the same pov jackass.

What a dip-shit! I don't care what POV there is of those two women's ass. Miss UK's ass is NOTHING like the other pic. In fact, it's gorgeous.

It's a nice ass, if you look at it in this picture... However, I can only judge an arse if you can see the waste as well...
So another picture to convince me would be nice.

It's a nice ass, if you look at it in this picture... However, I can only judge an arse if you can see the waste as well...
So another picture to convince me would be nice.

You want to see her shit? Or, did you mean you want to see her waist? :rolleyes:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I want to see the front, what's his face look like.

DR. B

Closed Account
I'd give her a 3, just because it's not your girlfriend's ass.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
More pics to judge it better would be nice, bit it looks mighty fine.

Looks good but almost any ass can look good bent over, we also need a picture of her standing as well to get a look at the ass in its natural position. Sorry, I'm thorough when it comes to the butt :D

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I wish I could rate it. The thing is that if I waxed mine and hid my package, the right camera angle would give it the same look.

I agree with DJcowboy & Bob, its hard to rate from that angle, in its natural state it might give us a better view, as is I'd say its a good 7, but I swear I saw this on another site, which means .....

I agree with DJcowboy & Bob, its hard to rate from that angle, in its natural state it might give us a better view, as is I'd say its a good 7, but I swear I saw this on another site, which means .....
google image search returned nothing :dunno:
anyways, a side view and some vital stats could help us rate her more accurately, in the doubt I give her an average 7 but if more pics could confirm how awesome her ass seems to be she could easily deserve a 9.
... if that's not a joke of course ... :D