• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

rate aria giovanni frm 1-10?

its rude to call her fat, she's not fat, she's voluptuous. she is clearly hotter than anyone ever. she has real natural tits, nice round ass, perfect face, and non-hardcore. she's too hot for hardcore!

McRocket

Banned
assforlunch said:
its rude to call her fat, she's not fat, she's voluptuous. she is clearly hotter than anyone ever. she has real natural tits, nice round ass, perfect face, and non-hardcore. she's too hot for hardcore!

It's 'rude' to call her fat? This is a guy with the name of Assforlunch? lol. Okay.

If the guy thinks she is fat - what do you care? Fat means different things to different people.

Far from fat, imo.

A classic beauty, but Aria doesn't rile me up. Face is an 8 to me, but overall I'd give her a 6 as far as glam models go. She just doesn't do that much for me. She looks like every other airbrushed Playboy babe of the month to me, and Playboy puts me to sleep!!!! :sleep:

McRocket

Banned
Nightfly said:
A classic beauty, but Aria doesn't rile me up. Face is an 8 to me, but overall I'd give her a 6 as far as glam models go. She just doesn't do that much for me. She looks like every other airbrushed Playboy babe of the month to me, and Playboy puts me to sleep!!!! :sleep:

I know what you mean (I think) that Playmates can rather look alike. But Karen McDougal and especially Brooke Richards would probably NEVER put me to sleep.

Aria is a (to me at least) VERY lovely natural beauty. SHe is one of those women who doesn't look like they belong in this business. I don't know what number to give her. All I know is that she is SO lovely. If I could make out with her and not have sex. Or have sex without making out with her - I'd rather do the former. That's how lovely she is to me.
But I love great lesbian scenes - and she is lousy in them. So that is probably why I am not a bigger fan of hers.

Last edited:
Nightfly said:

GRRR!! :mad:

lmao

She is not airbrushed in a lot of her pics. Especially her candid and amateur photo shoots that she updates on her site. I think she is a perfect 10. To each their own, though.

MoonEye

Banned
8+ for her in my book. She's one of my top 5.

But only one girl has 10...

i don't think her "rug" effects her sexiness one bit. at least it's not going down to her fucking knees!