• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random Statement Thread II

Now, though I had never actually heard this song before, I heard that this is perhaps the WORST song of all-time:

(Link deleted for obvious reasons!)

All I can say is that FINALLY I found something that REALLY lived up to the hype! I do believe it quite possibly is the worst song ever!

It's not the worst ever.
It's so very, very close that it's scary!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
And how it is well received is beyond me.

Jon S.

Banned
It's not the worst ever.
It's so very, very close that it's scary!

First, good job on deleting the link...having it appear once in this thread was bad enough! Now, in this day and age, you rarely find things that actually live up (down in this case) to one's expectations....but that song DEFINITELY does! I agree that it "probably" isn't literally the worst song ever...but, as we've pointed out...it's definitely a STRONG contender! Ha ha ha!

But I was so nervous at our play and I had to hurry to it as my mom didn't bring me, cause she had a headache that I held my sign up the wrong way round (so that the polar bear was head down, feet up)....

I started crying badly after I realized it. :(

I think making children do plays is almost cruel. :1orglaugh

L3ggy

Kids can also be very cruel. Almost evil.

First, good job on deleting the link...having it appear once in this thread was bad enough! Now, in this day and age, you rarely find things that actually live up (down in this case) to one's expectations....but that song DEFINITELY does! I agree that it "probably" isn't literally the worst song ever...but, as we've pointed out...it's definitely a STRONG contender! Ha ha ha!

True!
Just like movies, concerts etc... that are built up for weeks or months and then, meh...

That God Awful tune truly is a bucket of shit covered by smegma in a huge vat of bubbling pork fat!

:dunno:
:D
:rofl2:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
random statement

L3ggy

I don't like syrup.

L3ggy

Like in Carrie.

I eat a lot of pancakes. I have been eating whole grain pancakes and use sugar free fruit preserves as a topping or side condiment with them for a while now.

I think they taste better than normal pancakes and the sugar free preserves actually taste more like fruit and less like sugary goop.

I don't always read random posts

But when I do, its at freeones.